rate that dk transmog

90 Worgen Death Knight
12/04/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Peechie
dig the purple @onehundred

Overall looks nice. I dig the swords. 7.5/10

8/10 - I like it and I have been working on a similar set, thanks for pointing me into the direction of those boots!
90 Human Death Knight
^ Was never a really big fan of the whole brutal dk gear, just because I found it odd that they got level 70 pvp gear, but it's understandable. I'm diggin the 2h sword, one of my favorite weapons from ulduar that's for sure. I'll give you 7.5/10 ^_^
90 Orc Death Knight
10/10 for Elite vicious.
90 Orc Death Knight
Eh. 6.3/10
It's aiightt.
90 Worgen Death Knight
Stormwind Guard set? looks pretty awesome, but on an Undead i'm not sure about.
8/10
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
@ Gorirra, I know some people rip on the 'unoriginality" of the purple pally set but it just looks so rocking on a dk.
9/10
90 Human Death Knight
@ Gorirra, I know some people rip on the 'unoriginality" of the purple pally set but it just looks so rocking on a dk.
9/10

Hmmm.... I'm not sure what you're trying for here..... ? I like your sword though. Maybe you'll mog more when you lvl up?
100 Human Death Knight
Love the new pvp sets and the fact that the Green matches your spec unlike mine. With 2H Sword choices being limited for matching the green theme; your good to go except for this perhaps http://www.wowhead.com/item=35015#. 8/10
90 Worgen Death Knight
8/10, not a fan of the helm, but the weapons and armor go together really well.
90 Worgen Death Knight
Ohgodfleas - 9/10 I like the overall feel of it, very nice. :)

12/04/2012 01:50 PMPosted by Kyyros
^ Was never a really big fan of the whole brutal dk gear, just because I found it odd that they got level 70 pvp gear, but it's understandable. I'm diggin the 2h sword, one of my favorite weapons from ulduar that's for sure. I'll give you 7.5/10 ^_^

Kyyros - Oh I completely agree, the issue I have found it finding a helm I really like on a Worgen. I race changed my warrior from Worgen to Dwarf because of it already. And I agree your mog is a solid 10/10. :)
100 Human Death Knight
7/10 Sword doesn't match the set, and I can't say I'm a fan of the 70 pvp set : /
90 Human Death Knight
12/05/2012 06:33 PMPosted by Plagueweaver
7/10 Sword doesn't match the set, and I can't say I'm a fan of the 70 pvp set : /

I like it, not sure what you can do about a helm to match, but don't always need one 9/10
90 Tauren Death Knight
Dez - I like the off set of the red tabard and sword, actually really compliments it. 9/10

(Yes I know the helm doesn't match, if you have any suggestions for a purple helm that doesn't entirely cover the face, and doesn't look retarded on a tauren, please throw a suggestion at me! - I just like the one because it doesn't cover her face.
@Cowtastrophe, I'm still in love with the purple pally set (even on a Tauren)
(9.5/10)-Even without the Helm, your awesome purple hammer makesup for it!

My set is kind of hard to see on the armory page because of the stupid pose so here is a link to my character on the wow figureprint website so that you guys can get a better view.

http://www.figureprints.com/wow/Customize.aspx?id=6656813&n=Athrawes&r=Moon%20Guard
Edited by Athrawes on 12/6/2012 12:57 AM PST
90 Human Death Knight
Dez - I like the off set of the red tabard and sword, actually really compliments it. 9/10

(Yes I know the helm doesn't match, if you have any suggestions for a purple helm that doesn't entirely cover the face, and doesn't look retarded on a tauren, please throw a suggestion at me! - I just like the one because it doesn't cover her face.

Actually, I like the helm you have with it. Looks fine to me. The one that goes with the set bores me to death. At least what you have adds something different.

Next poster skip me and rate Athrawes. I just wanted to comment.
90 Human Death Knight

My set is kind of hard to see on the armory page because of the stupid pose so here is a link to my character on the wow figureprint website so that you guys can get a better view.

http://www.figureprints.com/wow/Customize.aspx?id=6656813&n=Athrawes&r=Moon%20Guard

I wanted to say nice job but Its pretty bad, nothing goes together.
90 Draenei Death Knight
12/06/2012 10:15 AMPosted by Tovi

10/10 Unique.

9/10, head color goes well with the blue steel color of the set.

looking up a few i really need to run heroic Underbog to get the Cassock of the Loyal. That will be my next goal.

Really? My set is so awful that is doesn't even get rated? So you're telling me that the bronze flame styled shoulders dont match the gilded bronze flame motif in the pants and chest or the twinblade? Or that the silver boots and gauntlets aren't even close to matching the silver breastplate or the silver in the leg armor? Or that the dark grey/blue shirt doest compliment the grey/blue in the leg armor either?

Personally i was trying to go for armor that a High elf paladin might have wore before he fell and was resurrected by the Scourge so Blues, golds and silvers were a must. Including the "holy fire motif".

I guess I just really want to know what about the set makes it so bad as I put a lot of effort into collecting the pieces to create it (some of them Are pretty hard to come by for a dk.)
Edited by Athrawes on 12/6/2012 3:25 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
0/10 no transmogh
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]