<Tryhards>(25) Now Horde! Recruiting 2200+

90 Undead Monk
Vox
Yes we are anxiously awaiting our eventual superb community of McNuggets.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
LOL @ requiem funny thing is Tryhards is going to run your guild into the ground !

# tryhards <3 Odd Zujo Tesla
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/28/2012 11:14 AMPosted by Monk
Yes we are anxiously awaiting our eventual superb community of McNuggets.

community of McNuggets.

McNuggets.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I AM VARIMYTH!!!

I digress. Arch keeeeeps !@#$%ing about how "Requiem is better than Tryhards". Lets get something clear; Tryhards has way way way way way better 3v3 arena players than Requiem. Last season, req had ONE team above 2200, who sat on early 2400 rating, 83 games played ALL season before being tanked down by archanon to 1900s in the last week (just shows their "skill"). Other than this team, I think papaxsmash's spicy chicken was the ONLY team that managed to break... wait for it... a WHOPPING TWO THOUSAND RATING! 2K!!

Requiem cannot and never has done serious 3v3 arena, which is a huge if not THE main part of pvp (its what Blizzard balances around).

With regards to Rated Bgs, we will have to see once the season starts which guild is "better". Requiem only has experience. KEVIN got 2400 ffs. KAMILOT got 2400 ffs. Have you TRIED doing 3s with these people? It wont be hard for Tryhards to excel at rbgs if people like this can get that rating. But again, we will have to see (i hate rbgs, but the way this game works, we need it for early gear).

Arch. Your guild is solely world pvp, simply because it has the most numbers. I look at Tryhards roster every day; with the exeption of a few select people in casual rank, every person I look at is better than anybody in Req.

For example. Mage. Who do you have that doesnt suck a long one in pvp? I dare you to name one. Priest? no? empty? Nayadri maybe? har har.

I will say this again. Requiem is only "good" at world pvp, because it just recruits any1 who wants to join a "pvp guild". They have numbers, which is what you need in world pvp. Their arena community is non existant (which is why I left the guild in the first place).

EDIT - Oh, and before arch says "lolol playing with randoms at the end of season", isn't it quite sad that one of the gms of "the best pvp guild on server" would have to do that? Why not play with one of your "150+ 2200 players"? Simple. There arnt any.

I think it really means something. Arch cant find anybody good in his guild to play with so he plays with "randoms". Inb4 "lolol it was for fun"; u tanked a 2400 team down 500 rating. Cant have been for fun.
Edited by Varimyth on 9/28/2012 11:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Let's stop the bashing each other and just be friends! Tryhards and Requiem work together to !@#$ on ALLY!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
-You obviously have no clue as to what you speak of. Requiem had 2400 in Arena and Rated Battlegrounds last season. We even had a 2500 RBG team. Its hillarious you call out a specific player and that player didn't even rbg with us. We have many players that have achieved high rating in both Arena and Rbgs. It always happens every season. Nobody really remembers you being in Requiem, so i doubt you had any sort of impact as a player. Sorry kid.

I lol'd at this part. "Simple. There arent any."

-You do realize using the armory function isnt hard right?? Not thinking before you speak makes you and your guild look foolish. Bash on us all you want, everyone within Requiem loves the guild and we all know exactly where our experience is.

You just sound like an angry hater tbh lol :)

Requiem #1!

Requiem had 2400 in arena last season? Who? PLEASE tell me? And for your own embarrassment, dont name urself darkdk and divine. 83 games played all season, then tanked to 1900 doesnt count. Who else got 2400? Also, i mean ACTIVE people. U may have a few 2200 people with acheivements, but everybody knows they arnt legit 2200.

I challenge you to name THREE. THREE. THREE teams that hit above 2200 last season.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Easy. Fourthhokage, lukeums, macadelik off the top of my head. Will you stop hating now? Ita getting rather old. 3 players from 3 different teams that hit it and then some. Mak actually hit 2400 last season btw :)

edit currently at work, sorry for delayed response :)

http://imgur.com/qWMC7

Remember this, Archanon?

90%Of those blue teams (And a whole lot who disbanded) are now Horde and in <Tryhards>

And if you claim that the teams changed since that Screenshot, the latters stayed fairly stale with the exceptional of yours tanking to 1900. The other 2300 Horde team isn't in Requiem.

Requiem has been a wPvP Powerhouse that absorbed any high rated players because they had no where else to go. Stop acting like they're actually active within your guild. It's exactly what Varimyth said.

Show me a team, not a roaster full of minions.

Also

09/29/2012 06:55 AMPosted by Archanon
macadelik

Weren't you mad dogging him? Calling him bad and even saying he bought his account?

Odd, you take screenies of that?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
09/29/2012 06:55 AMPosted by Archanon
Fourthhokage

lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Lmfao w/e you say lil kid ;) were all duelists yet you seem to try to bring other players down who are obviously experienced and speak to others like you are a gladiator or something. If that isnt the definition of elitist i dunno what is. But it looks foolish to act that way when you arent a gladiator. Requiem is an amazing guild whether you choose to aknowledge it or not. The fact you cant recognize this shows how childish you are being. So question is... How long are you gonna act like a gladiator mr. Duelist in your guild big enough for maybe 1 rbg team? Will you continue this cycle of hate tryhards has or finally let it go. all i was trying to say all along was make your requirements legit, if you want it 2200 then dont fill your guild with players below it. You get so angry and defensive over any conment i say lol... Is this because i only recognize you as just another duelist? I got a buddy in tryhards. He tells me they rage a lot and !@#$%/complain about requiem. That all you do is trash players on server. Sorry but that doesnt seem like a fun guild to me.best to get over your attitude of false elitism abd move on telsa. Let the hate stop and enjoy.the.game :)

From my cell so hella typos and big paragraph. before i ever spoke to you, you came at me with mad trash talk in the begining. Dont you think its time you stopped crying and moves on from this hate? You want to make a decent guild requiem isnt stopping you. Nobody cares enough to respond cept me lol. Let the anger be gone!!!!!! ;-)

I like how every time you lose an argument you try to pass it off like your being the bigger person.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Archanon, it must really bug you that requiem is no longer the best pvp guild on horde side now doesn't it, why do you have to come into their recruitment thread and talk !@#$? seriously you said you quit trolling... you are a joke.

I like how in your last statement you said "no one in requiem cares enough to post except me" you are getting desperate. just stop.
Edited by Gottyolo on 9/29/2012 2:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Archanon, it must really bug you that requiem is no longer the best pvp guild on horde side now doesn't it, why do you have to come into their recruitment thread and talk !@#$? seriously you said you quit trolling... you are a joke.

I like how in your last statement you said "no one in requiem cares enough to post except me" you are getting desperate. just stop.

All I know is horde have wpvp on lock down since MoP launched. So who cares what guild is causing the ruckus.

IMO Ardone is the best wpvp guild on this server, and that's all that matters since the new season hasn't started yet. The Alliance QQ about him is spectacular.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Fourthhokage? Macedelic? LOL. This thread ends here.

Was fourth even online in the last 3 months of cata? Nope. Is macadelic a 2200 hunter? oh yes, thats why he helped tank your rating down 500 i understand now.

Actually the only person i respect in req is lukeums, and im friends with him.

lol.... fourth... lol... macedelic.

He named those guys. End of story.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

All I know is horde have wpvp on lock down since MoP launched. So who cares what guild is causing the ruckus.

IMO Ardone is the best wpvp guild on this server, and that's all that matters since the new season hasn't started yet. The Alliance QQ about him is spectacular.

You horde have run train all over us. Alliance don't help eachother and we really need to start :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]