<Tryhards>(25) Now Horde! Recruiting 2200+

85 Blood Elf Priest
09/19/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Telsa
I lol'd

why did you look at your title this season?

boom roasted cy@
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
gl my friends
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Story of Tryhards: Fails on Alliance. Has no great acomplishments. Xfers Horde. Asks to join Requiem (Rank 1 Server PvP Guild). Gets Denied. Now recreating a 10 man Tryhards on horde 5 days before MOP launch. Starts trash talk.

you make me laugh so much :D

you get trolled so easy lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/19/2012 05:43 PMPosted by Archanon
lol w/e haters, welcome to horde! try not to sound so jealous next time in durotar or everyone will say /dont cry to you instead of zev

thanks for the bumps.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Hey look, Archanon made a fool of himself again. What a joke.

Tryhards #1
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Archanon, remember when you offered to come alliance to play arena with us but we said no? ='(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/19/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Archanon
But let's keep Requiem out of this thread so it stays above a 1750+ zone.

You do realize our core has and will always have more higher quality players then yours, even at your guilds prime on alliance. Tryhards was never anything special imo, but it sure has become less then it was.

Dont believe me go use armory lolololol. With that said, welcome to Horde again :D

Awhhhhhh baby;p so cuteeeee ^^

Thanks for the bday song :]]]]]]] BABE
Edited by Sparks on 9/19/2012 7:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Tryhards #1!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
/wave jeperty

I will miss you guys here...kill me softly when you see me ;)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
/wave jeperty

I will miss you guys here...kill me softly when you see me ;)

If I kill you first, they will never have the chance.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/19/2012 05:43 PMPosted by Archanon
read below :)

Know your place. You got sat down so hard for the first time ever you stepped out of your ignorant bubble and had nothing other then "Lol whatever".

But not to my suprise you sat there for about 20 minutes and conjured a really stupid response, just because you refuse to drop your pride. So let's take a look.

09/19/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Archanon
But let's keep Requiem out of this thread so it stays above a 1750+ zone.

You do realize our core has and will always have more higher quality players then yours, even at your guilds prime on alliance. Tryhards was never anything special imo, but it sure has become less then it was.

Dont believe me go use armory lolololol. With that said, welcome to Horde again :D

Replace quality with quantity and you got it. You always win with numbers. The amount of 2200+ players in your guild is so minor to Tryhards, and if you we're confident in that you wouldn't let 1500s slip into your officer ranks.

(This isn't ment to offend people who aren't 2200)

Stop bringing up invalid points just because you refuse to lose an arguement.

The -ONLY- thing I'll give your guild is I see some few BC-Glads fly around on occasion. I want to go ahead and call them bad and say they ran FOTM / Easy comps considering certain classes we're a little too powerful in BC, but you have to have some idea of what you're doing to get Glad, even with an easy comp.

You're proof of that.

Stay out of the big boy thread, Archanon.
Edited by Telsa on 9/19/2012 7:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump, you guys were fun to play with the few times I did.
Reply Quote
Archanon shut down, forecast calls for a 67% chance of precipitation and an 87% chance of Bob showing up to talk !@#$ behind an alt
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
LOL +1 or Tryhards. carry me to 2200 sparks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]