<Tryhards>(25) Now Horde! Recruiting 2200+

85 Human Rogue
http://i.imgur.com/BxNAM.jpg
I figured you'd know that there's a lot of these Archanon. Ya know, considering you sent all the whispers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
SWBRB #1 Guild Server. Tryhards suck, Requiem blows.

#SWBRB L2play scrubxzor noob roflcopter lawlbbqsawce SWAG #YOLO
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Lawlbbqsawce, archanon u mad cuz i ruined your post dawg? kekekekekekeke Pay for my transfer to horde and give me requiem officer spot so i can sit down sum tryhard fags jejejeje
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT GRRR FIGHT AHAHAHAH
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
NICE WORK ARCHANON, #1 TRASH TALKER, FINISH HIM!
Reply Quote
Requiem is trash, Tryhards #1

Tryhards, please clean up this server. There are a lot of good people in Requiem that deserve a good horde guild, one not run by children.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

I don't consider your "2200+ members" applicable considering half of them bought their rating and the other half are completely inactive.
Let's stay away from broad generalizations that insult people like me. I am neither inactive (I took a break for 2 seasons planning to come back for MOP), nor did I "buy my rating". I also obtained my rating before 2400 was "easy" because of MMR bugs and whatnot.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
SWBRB #1 Guild Server. Tryhards suck, Requiem blows.

#SWBRB L2play scrubxzor noob roflcopter lawlbbqsawce SWAG #YOLO

LMFAO. Helio #1
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Let's stay away from broad generalizations that insult people like me. I am neither inactive (I took a break for 2 seasons planning to come back for MOP), nor did I "buy my rating". I also obtained my rating before 2400 was "easy" because of MMR bugs and whatnot.

I'm not trying to attack literally every member of Requiem. Maybe you're not aware of the reputation the guild you represents holds.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

I'm not trying to attack literally every member of Requiem. Maybe you're not aware of the reputation the guild you represents holds.
I'm aware, I just don't really care. A couple seasons on blackrock, tichondrius, or other XYZ-server-where-the-pros-are will do that do you. (I tend to go where I can find decent teams) It seems the higher the ratings go, the worse the reputation and trash talking of the guild. :p

But accusing people of buying rating and whatnot, that's not taken so lightly.
Edited by Moojerk on 9/20/2012 6:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
/sigh@recruitiing posts being treated so poorly.
Reply Quote
anky why did you send me mail in game saying you wanted the trash talk to stop then come in here doing this...

its counter productive.

I was out of line, and I apologized for that.

Doesn't mean what I say isn't true. You and your guild generally have bad attitudes and act immaturely. Can you be a part of the community without trying to sabotage other horde guilds or our community website?

09/20/2012 06:12 PMPosted by Katstyle
/sigh@recruitiing posts being treated so poorly.

Archy can't stand any sort of threat to his dumb game pride.
Edited by Ankylosaurus on 9/20/2012 6:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]