<Tryhards>(25) Now Horde! Recruiting 2200+

Awesome picture, Telsa!
Reply Quote
-OR-

You must send us a picture of 40 chicken McNuggets, along side a piece of paper with

- Your Character's Name
- The time & Date
- "#Tryhards"

They must be McDonalds™ Chicken McNuggets, no other brand will do. This will put you under a "McNugget" rank.

This is brilliant. I'ma app on one of my horde characters later.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
This thread delivered.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Vox
how about we go in the chopper! lol :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/26/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Avályn
how about we go in the chopper! lol :P

exspensive lady ok i c :) when u want me to pick u up, babe?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You make me want to come horde.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
This was a hella entertaining thread

I've only been on this server a few weeks, and only started playing WoW in Cata... I don't have a 2k achieve yet so I'm sure my opinion is worthless but Telsa you come off as pretty damn elitist. You act like anyone who hasn't got 2.4k experience is a baddie. That's pretty far from the truth IMO
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

I've only been on this server a few weeks, and only started playing WoW in Cata... I don't have a 2k achieve yet so I'm sure my opinion is worthless but Telsa you come off as pretty damn elitist. You act like anyone who hasn't got 2.4k experience is a baddie. That's pretty far from the truth IMO

U mirin'?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Elitist? Count me in!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Vox
Yea you baddie
Reply Quote
I'm a baddie.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Looking back I said "keep it above a 1750 zone" mocking Archanon's attempt to troll the thread. I don't need to recite Requiems impression on the server. I consider myself pretty respective of player's different skill / experience levels as long as they don't act bigger then they are. IE : Archanon and Requiem's. I don't really see anywhere else on the thread where I imply the "2400 or gtfo lol" mentality.
Edited by Telsa on 9/27/2012 1:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Vox
since Telsa hasn't posted it yet I'll do it
2400 or gtfo kiddos
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
throwing this to the top before bed.

still waiting for a time on that babe date, Avályn
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

i
loled
so
hard.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
love bump
Reply Quote
Y u so elite Telsa
Reply Quote
Ill do the McNugget thing, I never got over 1800 in arenas consistently ever since I suck. Thats my ticket in right?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]