Does anyone here like Football?

1 Blood Elf Paladin
09/19/2012 05:58 PMPosted by Shrilinda
George Carlin on the differences between Football and Baseball.

I idolize that guy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Still butt hurt over the Skins and Rams game. I'm pretty sure I heard half of D.C. sigh at once.
Josh Morgan needs to be cut for that bull!@#$. I won't lie though I'm still on the RG3 bandwagon.

I sighed. IT WAS AWFUL.

I think we can get along :)
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Hunter
09/19/2012 06:02 PMPosted by Tronei
Skins better win or I might cry.

I live in the VA/Washington Area, and I -hate- the Skins.

But Vermont and Washington are on opposite sides of the country.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Been a huge Steelers fan for twenty-three years.

Don't feel bad. A gay co-worker referred to San Francisco as the 'Sixty-Niners'.
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin

I guess you're dead to me then.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I've been burned a lot when it comes to football. I start watching again, and the Seahawks start to suck again. I stop watching, they get decent, they make it somewhere, and then lose. Sometimes in just utterly disastrous fashion. I still haven't forgiven the Steelers. I know it's petty, but whatever, I still hate them. :|

Worst thing is I don't really feel like I have another pet team. It's Seahawks or nothin', not like baseball where I can think "oh hey Arizona's kinda cool" even though they aren't anymore, or hockey where I'm like "Red Wings continue to rock, this is awesome."
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I live in Maryland, stationed in VA. Love my Redskins, Ravens are alright...I guess :P
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
f the ravens
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/19/2012 07:32 PMPosted by Catelynne
f the ravens
Cate you're so hardcore.
Reply Quote
Da Steeeeeeeelers!!!!
Reply Quote
88 Human Warrior
aren't you not allowed to dislike the skins if you're in this area?

or does it just seem that way because those people don't survive?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I've been burned a lot when it comes to football. I start watching again, and the Seahawks start to suck again. I stop watching, they get decent, they make it somewhere, and then lose. Sometimes in just utterly disastrous fashion. I still haven't forgiven the Steelers. I know it's petty, but whatever, I still hate them. :|

Worst thing is I don't really feel like I have another pet team. It's Seahawks or nothin', not like baseball where I can think "oh hey Arizona's kinda cool" even though they aren't anymore, or hockey where I'm like "Red Wings continue to rock, this is awesome."

BAAAHAHAHAHA. It's okay. We still haven't forgiven you guys, either. But we still appreciate the ring!

09/19/2012 07:39 PMPosted by Elesabeth
Da Steeeeeeeelers!!!!

And this is why I love you.
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
aren't you not allowed to dislike the skins if you're in this area?

or does it just seem that way because those people don't survive?

correct
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
09/19/2012 05:36 PMPosted by Lightfool
Packers over Seahawks

There will be much blood in my household when this hits....
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
I would dislike football less if it wasn't the focus of wasted funding in the American education system that goes to new uniforms, an unnecessarily high number of coaches, fancy stadiums, etc.
Edited by Tavaril on 9/19/2012 8:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Uhmm..

Canadian Football, yes.

Go go Ti-Cats? C:
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
09/19/2012 05:41 PMPosted by Lurvantis
Redskins over Bengals

Be careful, Bengals got a good team.

Texans over Broncos

Manning will bounce back and win.

Steelers over Raiders

Will be a good game

Packers over Seahawks

WIll be a good game, wouldn't be surprised if Seahawks come out with a W.

Rams over Bears

Not with that D.

Thanks for the input, the great thing about it is we have different opinions and sometimes we're right and sometimes we're wrong. :)

I'm also a big Redskins fan and I was disappointed in the WR's actions but don't jump all over him just yet. He's going to be a great target for RGIII this year and in years to come and I'm pretty sure he'll never throw a football at a DBs head again. I know some death threats were made and there already have been many disappointing moments in Skins history (last 20 years that is) but no need to hang him for it, I was also disappointed with Joel Ward in game 5 against the NYR but it's nothing to start name calling for.

On the Skins note, they are looking pretty good and RGIII looks like he has adapted a lot quicker than people thought he would. Skins might not be a playoff team this year but looks like they'll get between 7-8 wins instead of the 4-5 that was predicted before the season started.

@the seahawks fan, this is why you support your team no matter what and if they're doing poorly just enjoy special things that are happening in the league elsewhere.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Bear down, !@#$%!
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Mage
I prefer I prefer football... The real kind.
Edited by Rowle on 9/20/2012 9:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Posted by Elesabeth
Da Steeeeeeeelers!!!!

And this is why I love you.

XD I say we go for number 7 this year.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]