Does anyone here like Football?

90 Human Warrior
09/20/2012 08:30 AMPosted by Lightfool

Be careful, Bengals got a good team.

Manning will bounce back and win.

Will be a good game

WIll be a good game, wouldn't be surprised if Seahawks come out with a W.

Not with that D.

Thanks for the input, the great thing about it is we have different opinions and sometimes we're right and sometimes we're wrong. :)

I'm also a big Redskins fan and I was disappointed in the WR's actions but don't jump all over him just yet. He's going to be a great target for RGIII this year and in years to come and I'm pretty sure he'll never throw a football at a DBs head again. I know some death threats were made and there already have been many disappointing moments in Skins history (last 20 years that is) but no need to hang him for it, I was also disappointed with Joel Ward in game 5 against the NYR but it's nothing to start name calling for.

On the Skins note, they are looking pretty good and RGIII looks like he has adapted a lot quicker than people thought he would. Skins might not be a playoff team this year but looks like they'll get between 7-8 wins instead of the 4-5 that was predicted before the season started.

@the seahawks fan, this is why you support your team no matter what and if they're doing poorly just enjoy special things that are happening in the league elsewhere.

I see us getting Wildcard.
Reply Quote
40 Troll Druid
Oh you krazy Amerikeins and your krazy games!

Aussie rules footy is where it is and, best of all, it's also played in the US and Canada!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
Oh you krazy Amerikeins and your krazy games!

Aussie rules footy is where it is and, best of all, it's also played in the US and Canada!

Wouldn't a team of kangaroos be illegal?
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJiokzt9Dco

For you long-suffering Redskins fans. One of the best sports radio rants ever. Might be some mild language so watch out if you're at work or something. But you guys got RG3 so maybe he'll have a good season and try to counteract some of the Dan Snyder sorcery that tends to rear its ugly head every season since he's been owner.

Anyway, go Giants!
Reply Quote
09/19/2012 05:45 PMPosted by Lurvantis
Thats just the south in general.

YEAH FOOBALL

I'm mostly following Auburn this season. They haven't started out well, but I'm not one of the drooling masses who wants to lynch Chizik.

EDIT: Also Boise State because they're a team of lumberjacks.
Edited by Orazio on 9/20/2012 11:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
40 Troll Druid

Wouldn't a team of kangaroos be illegal?

Koalas riding on boomerangs are a legal counter.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/20/2012 11:17 AMPosted by Orazio
I'm mostly following Auburn this season
/g-kick
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Someone must be a Bama/LSU/Arkansas/(insert other SEC West team here) fan.

Don't really care about college football due to hatred of the BCS system, though Rutgers would be the closest to a local team and I've been following how Eric LeGrand's life has been going since that horrific injury. Glad Greg Schiano's been looking out for him even after he got the Tampa head coaching job.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/20/2012 01:18 PMPosted by Ceriseth
I'm Alabama, of course. I like it when my team wins.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/20/2012 01:18 PMPosted by Karob
I'm Alabama, of course. I like it when my team wins.

Can we do college football instead? Harder to pick teams for me for the NFL. I'll do fantasy football for the NFL but as for actual teams . . . well . . . I was a Houston Oilers fan . . . that didn't turn out well for me. I was scarred from the NFL for life.

Anyways. Where's the upset this weekend? A lot of people are saying K State over the Sooners. (Hint: it won't happen. Boomer Sooner!)
Reply Quote
Oh, yeah. As for NFL? Who Dat and Steelers.
Reply Quote
I'm a 49ers fan personally.

The Bay Area has some good sports teams. Except for the Raiders; we don't talk about the Raiders.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong fan of a 2-0 team ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no losses ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

Texans gonna Tex.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I'm a 49ers fan personally.

The Bay Area has some good sports teams. Except for the Raiders; we don't talk about the Raiders.

49ers are a Superbowl team this year.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I love football, but I'm not a huge NFL fan.

Alabama Crimson Tide > Everyone else
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/20/2012 06:03 PMPosted by Nikephoros
Alabama Crimson Tide > Everyone else
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ahahahaha. Green Bay.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/24/2012 09:56 PMPosted by Renat
Ahahahaha. Green Bay.
i h8 u
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bradell is foaming at the mouth at me in Skype. Poor guy.
Reply Quote
Enough is enough! I've had it with these mother%#%@*&$ replacement refs in this mother#$%@*($% league.

Seriously i almost threw my new phone at the TV.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]