Teebu's Blazing Longsword for sale

90 Blood Elf Warlock
Looking to sell Teebu's Blazing Longsword, the only OH-equipped lightsaber model in the game. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Zulro, are you rescinding your offer or did your post just disappear?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
LOL
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
They're really reporting me now too?

Edit: Also, I'll still give you my body, Vydia.
Edited by Zulro on 9/20/2012 7:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I've also been offered a nude of Cattywampus in exchange for the sword.

LF better offers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Its not worth anything for alot of people. First you have to take out every other weap type other then 1 handed swords. Then take out all the people who can't weild swords. Then take out all the people who have transmog sets that need a real weap not a popsicle.

500g
Edited by Merden on 9/21/2012 11:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Since when is a lightsaber not a real weapon?

I'm still looking to sell this sword. As I said before, it's the only lightsaber model that you can transmog on your OH. It also emits a light that makes your character glow, and it was featured in the boxart of the original game.

It's an extremely rare and coveted weapon, as you can tell by undermine journal's historical prices: https://theunderminejournal.com/item.php?item=1728
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Edited by Rajitanti on 12/27/2012 1:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
Since when is a lightsaber not a real weapon?

It's an extremely rare and coveted weapon, as you can tell by undermine journal's historical prices: https://theunderminejournal.com/item.php?item=1728

Lol @ Ysondre on the list horde side price 500g
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]