Seeya Sunday

87 Orc Shaman
Anyone left on the server? Saw they were giving away 7 days free so I figured I'd pop in.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Everyone I kept in touch with either quit, or went to Sargeras/KT/somewhere less relevant.
Reply Quote
87 Orc Shaman
Lame.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Hello friends!
Reply Quote
Hello friends!

Nope

Nope nope nope
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I believe <Seeya Sunday> got in a big pile and got all gey to stop the future from happening so future people could quit TAKING OUR JERRRRBS
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I believe <Seeya Sunday> got in a big pile and got all gey to stop the future from happening so future people could quit TAKING OUR JERRRRBS

Dragonforce is still a thing, or is it just you and your big mouth? :3
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Rooballeux quit his day job as a pve hero to chase his dreams of a dedicated spot on a conq cap 3s team. He practices gripping rooted targets daily on his death knight, Rabakh.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Rooballeux quit his day job as a pve hero to chase his dreams of a dedicated spot on a conq cap 3s team. He practices gripping rooted targets daily on his death knight, Rabakh.

n e tyrannical glad roob
Edited by Nexein on 7/5/2013 4:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I made a new guild on the server lol. As bad of an idea that sounds, it's a progression guild and it ain't doin' half bad xD
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I made a new guild on the server lol. As bad of an idea that sounds, it's a progression guild and it ain't doin' half bad xD

What about the other half???
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]