Embarrassing question about Scarlet Halls

50 Blood Elf Priest
This particular situation ended my career as a MW monk - I only had the single channelled heal first time it popped up and things ended badly about three times before the exasperated pally tank healed instead. The shame!

I did it today on this character, and having a bubble is such a cheat. I did it with three different groups and it didn't matter to me if the tank took a target or not. I stayed behind someone and their shield throwing out heals as necessary. Maybe pre-loading everyone with rejuv would help?

I've also found, more as a note to tanks/DPS, that if fire goes down in front of you, you can make a sharp 90 degree turn to avoid it. Yes it presents your profile to the archers, but they tend not to fire at you again before you can clear the area where the fire is. It's counter-intuitive as hell, but it's the best way I've found to get around it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
This particular situation ended my career as a MW monk - I only had the single channelled heal first time it popped up and things ended badly about three times before the exasperated pally tank healed instead. The shame!

I did it today on this character, and having a bubble is such a cheat. I did it with three different groups and it didn't matter to me if the tank took a target or not. I stayed behind someone and their shield throwing out heals as necessary. Maybe pre-loading everyone with rejuv would help?

I've also found, more as a note to tanks/DPS, that if fire goes down in front of you, you can make a sharp 90 degree turn to avoid it. Yes it presents your profile to the archers, but they tend not to fire at you again before you can clear the area where the fire is. It's counter-intuitive as hell, but it's the best way I've found to get around it.

Glyph of Retreat, and Roll back towards the entrance AWAY from the mobs coming at you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]