Thursday (9/20)

90 Dwarf Death Knight
As I am hitting the 'Submit' button, it is 4 days, 18 hours, 7 minutes, and 50 seconds til MoP launches for US realms!

It's Thursday, September 20th, 2012. And I... am... tired.

[IG] So... last night, there were a LOT of people in front of Stormwind. Cross realm and a few from our realm. Is is just me or is anyone else happy to see so many people outside a capital city? :D

[RL] Wow... it's actually cold here this morning... and I'm in shorts. Now I need to go find my jeans again... /sigh

...and that's about it for me this morning. I'm still tired. Maybe I'll add more later...

Anyway...

How are y'all doin' today?

EDIT: fixed countdown clock time. I told you I was tired!
Edited by Ogumel on 9/20/2012 5:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
HOOOORAY! no intern trainings for the rest of the week!, shhhh, don't tell me about next Monday, I just haven't had the fortitude to look at how many are already scheduled for training then :(

I am currently attempting to make a computer program installer out of stone knives and bear skins. As the terminator said, 'I need a vacation.'
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Softball game after work tonight against the students. Their average age = 20 vs. Our (faculty/staff) average age = 50ish. I have not thrown a ball in a year and had knee, hand, and shoulder surgery this year. Wheeee. :-(((((
Reply Quote
Strange, I noticed that cogshanks is starting to show some peoples battletags in their alt list, but I can't search or post by battletag... I wonder how it knows >.> maybe some diablo / sc posts or something.

09/20/2012 04:49 AMPosted by Ogumel
so many people outside a capital city

I can't decide on CRZ. On one hand I am happy to get three different alts through Crucible of Carnage by simply parking them at the quest giver. (Incidentally, all three runs were with a group of people from Steamwheedle Cartel). At the same time the asshattery while working on gathering professions is over the top...

09/20/2012 09:07 AMPosted by Sarahgadi
I have not thrown a ball in a year and had knee, hand, and shoulder surgery this year.
Bite does not attend the company softball game. Bite does not receive a raise in six years. Bite claims correlation implies causation.

RL: I went on the computer and got my mom a food stamp card. She rewarded me with bacon and steak. I now refuse to help anyone with computer things unless they pay me in the same manner.

IG: n/a.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
09/20/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Bite
At the same time the asshattery while working on gathering professions is over the top...

Ja vee have too much time on our hanz.

I only join in the softball because the students use it to raise money and recruit for their club. They make so much money at our state fair each year selling ice cream (which they buy from our dairy in the building). The problem is they all look so damn young now. :-(
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
I think I pick the "wrong" zones, so even with cross-realm I don't see a lot of people. Un'Goro was still about three people going in circles.

Ugh and UGH! Khronus scraped up to 330, but the AH didn't have much crafted PvP plate that wasn't out the nose ridiculous in price. Maybe this weekend. I ~could~ try a dungeon on him, but he only has two pieces left that are tankie and I'm resistant to the likelihood of getting Grim Batol in that kind of shape. Should just go as Unholy DPS and get laughed at and kicked for sucking.

09/20/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Bite
She rewarded me with bacon and steak. I now refuse to help anyone with computer things unless they pay me in the same manner.

1. Buy up stock in beef and pork
2. Suggest all tech support payments involve steak and bacon
3. ? ? ?
4. Profit!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
2. ...and chocolate, in all forms and shapes...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
09/20/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Eilethalua
Un'Goro was still about three people going in circles.

Yes I feel like three people running in circles in that dump. What a craptastic failure of a zone. Whatever happened to the two Mario Brother knock offs that were in there? Wasn't it Mugin and Larin or something goofy like that?
Edited by Sarahgadi on 9/20/2012 10:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
mmmm 2 more weeks an my Half a beef will be in mah freezer. Hunting is coming soon yay Bambi steaks!!!

An of course MoP drops while I am doin school stuffz. but all good. I have 2 mid level toons I can level, while everyone is OOOPANDAZZZ, or OMGIT'SBROKENFIXITPL0X!!

But Yea like Bite. I go out to the in-laws an do work out there for Sausage an Bacon, which is awesome, saves me craptons of money when buying foodstuff, an saves them money. no i do not charge for helping, He is just Old School an believes I should get paid for doing work

1. Help in-laws
2. Get Free Bacon & Sausage
3. ???
4. Profit

I still don't understand the CRZ. on this server, I have yet to see anyone from a different realm in lowbie-Mid level zone
Edited by Márq on 9/20/2012 10:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
I still don't understand the CRZ. on this server, I have yet to see anyone from a different realm in lowbie-Mid level zone

I have seen them just about everywhere I go. At first I did not know what the weird stuff in their names meant, but that's just dumb Sarah for you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I spy on people. Ask Marques. He knows. Blue might know too.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
09/20/2012 11:08 AMPosted by Prodon

We ALL know, it is posted in the WOW cafeteria, right below the tuna sandwich tray.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
09/20/2012 11:10 AMPosted by Sarahgadi

We ALL know, it is posted in the WOW cafeteria, right below the tuna sandwich tray.
I do like me a tuna sandwich.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Men seem to like to eat things that smell like fish.......
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
09/20/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Sarahgadi
Men seem to like to eat things that smell like fish.......

Just men? I like me some tuna salad sammiches, and salmon, and catfish, and fish n' chips....and, ooohhhh.
Reply Quote
09/20/2012 12:00 PMPosted by Ikinai
tuna salad sammiches, and salmon, and catfish, and fish n' chips
This list being cursed in mine eye, I shall send forth my finest champion. That which is an an elemental of air and Febreze.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Febreze - my mortal enemy!! I shall accept the challenge. I smite thee and oh wow what is that lovely Caribbean Spice scent, ahhh it smells of kittens and puppies, ewwww.......
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
09/20/2012 12:21 PMPosted by Bite
tuna salad sammiches, and salmon, and catfish, and fish n' chips
This list being cursed in mine eye, I shall send forth my finest champion. That which is an an elemental of air and Febreze.

there ain't been no champion been able to defeat catfish, that thar be a tough ol' fish to beat.

and uh, cookie? What cookie, that isn't a cookie in my hand...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
09/20/2012 11:08 AMPosted by Prodon

Now Prodon, which Blue do you speak of? Blue or Blue? This Blue *points at self* or that Blue *points at Eilethalua* 'cause I did accuse you of spying on people last night, remember? :x

Also, I made Darkorb an undead priest last night, the same undead priest I had in vanilla (though she's human right now on Earthen Ring by the name of Orléne), same skin color, face, hair, hair color. Only difference is the features. She's also 80 now and I'm going to -finally- run the Icecrown dungeons that I never done as horde. I did the quest chain with the Wrath Gate, though I probably would have enjoyed it better if the rest of the chain was there. Why didn't I do this sooner :(

09/20/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Eilethalua
I think I pick the "wrong" zones, so even with cross-realm I don't see a lot of people. Un'Goro was still about three people going in circles.

I know how you feel. I've picked a few zones and it still seems dead as ever. Though I did have one guy ask me a question before I switched to Horde about having more hit as shadow. Told him to use more spirit...he didn't believe me till he tried. lol
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
09/20/2012 01:23 PMPosted by Dantiné
Now Prodon, which Blue do you speak of? Blue or Blue? This Blue *points at self* or that Blue *points at Eilethalua* 'cause I did accuse you of spying on people last night, remember? :x

Both Blues - given we were both on at one point last night. And beyond that THIS Blue will stay mum. Her ability to carry on two or three conversations last night led to Prodon getting some bizarre comments meant for someone else.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]