At Alliance

85 Dwarf Warrior
Hey guy!

I recently leveled this guy who is my original character because I love the warrior changes and especially love tanking now.

I was thinking of transferring servers because it didn't feel like Thrall had much of an Alliance community anymore, however I had an idea.

I would like to get to know the alliance on this server and have that community feeling again.

So what I would like you guys to do is add me to your friends list! If anyone needs a tank for anything just let me know. I am going to try and avoid using the LFD finder etc so I can level and run instances with people from Thrall exclusively!

Thanks

Goldenblade
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Interesting idea and I applaud your enthusiasm if it is sincere.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
09/20/2012 07:36 PMPosted by Goldenblade
Hey guy!

C'mon now, the population's not that low ;P
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
There's still a few of us kicking around.

09/21/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Aniese
Hey guy!

Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
09/21/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Aniese
Hey guy!

OMG, I really did choke on my water when I read this. Don't use up all your humor. We're gonna need it in a few weeks. :)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Seems like it. Haven't had a single request even to pug an old school raid yet or to get insta que heroics.

Nothing lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Seems like it. Haven't had a single request even to pug an old school raid yet or to get insta que heroics.

Nothing lol

Possibly because no ones doing anything atm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/21/2012 06:33 PMPosted by Temparia
There's still a few of us kicking around.

This.

And we're at the end of an expansion. After a little while, I'm sure Alliance will pick up a little. =P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
My guild loves to just get together and hang out, now that we are live in MoP we are more about having fun and helping each other out than getting to end game but still it is a good time and definitely a community.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]