7th legion change.

30 Night Elf Mage
What is the current status of the 7th legion? After their defeats in Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms will their still be enough to even fight in Pandaria? Will they resort to using more dirty tactics now to win?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
They'll probably be too focused on their fights in the EK to spare any units.

Perhaps they'll send a small squad to act as commanders and give training & guidance to Alliance forces, to help forge potential new recruits to replenish their numbers?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
09/20/2012 08:29 PMPosted by Maei
What is the current status of the 7th legion? After their defeats in Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms will their still be enough to even fight in Pandaria? Will they resort to using more dirty tactics now to win?

I think Varian sent the entire 7th Legion to Theramore.... Where only Jaina and a handfold of civilians that were evacuated before the Horde arrived survived...

So... The 7th Legion I believe is no more.

Actually, I am mistaken...

"It has been revealed that in patch 5.1.0, the 7th Legion Fleet will arrive at the shores of the Krasarang Wilds, and be the main Alliance force in the battlezone that will erupt"

http://www.wowpedia.org/7th_Legion MoP section.
Edited by Lorelaî on 9/20/2012 8:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Tides of War says the 7th FLEET was sent to Theramore. The only mention of the 7th Legion is a single dwarf.
Reply Quote
I doubt many people here watch wrestling, but the 7th Legion is starting to remind me of a monster heel wrestler. There huge, angey, intimidating...and lose all the time since they exist only to make the smaller wrestlers look good when they overcome them.

They show up and are meant to make the enemy think "oh noes 7th legion" then get their butts handed to them fairly easily.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I doubt many people here watch wrestling, but the 7th Legion is starting to remind me of a monster heel wrestler. There huge, angey, intimidating...and lose all the time since they exist only to make the smaller wrestlers look good when they overcome them.

They show up and are meant to make the enemy think "oh noes 7th legion" then get their butts handed to them fairly easily.

The 7th Legion has never lost.
Reply Quote
Didn't they lose in Gilneas for the most part?

And a large chunk of them were at Theramore.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

And a large chunk of them were at Theramore.

No, lorewise we won Gilneas, and it's in Alliance hands, except for the coast.

As for Theramore, apparently only one Dwarf from the 7th Legion went.
Reply Quote
Naw, he was mistaken, it was a 7th Legion fleet that was sent. He may be confused with the Pandaria intro with the 7th Fleet.
Reply Quote
Forces from all over the Alliance converged on Theramore. Shandris brought a Night Elf contingent, the 7th Legion's Fleet was undoubtedly crewed by the 7th Legion. As is though, the sheer diversity of the casualties means that it probably wasn't a crippling blow for any one organization in the Alliance (the City State of Theramore excluded from that naturally). You can bet the 7th Legion isn't gone, and is only more pissed off than they've ever been.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Yeah, Halford Wyrmbane wasn't at Theramore, so its doubtful that the whole of the 7th Legion was involved in Theramore. Seeing as he was in Gilneas with the bulk of his forces, chances are he will be nothing less than pissed for all the good men he lost.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/20/2012 08:44 PMPosted by Katarn

Like the Kor'kron inspire anything remotely associated with the 7th Legion. The Kor'kron are a bunch of chumps.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
09/20/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Katarn

They won Gilneas. They lost Silverpine.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
09/21/2012 02:02 AMPosted by Lyrtes

They won Gilneas. They lost Silverpine.

The worgen won Gilneas and lost Silverpine, but the 7th didn't take many losses. They lost Silverpine to negotiations, not a military rout.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/21/2012 12:13 AMPosted by Seiryu
Like the Kor'kron inspire anything remotely associated with the 7th Legion. The Kor'kron are a bunch of chumps.

Arent the Kor'kron the Horde's version of Special Forces?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
One thing to keep in mind is that the 7th Legion, as a military unit, is constantly being refilled with soldiers, as are units in other factions.

For every soldier lost in combat, another is recruited
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
09/21/2012 04:42 AMPosted by Arieus

Arent the Kor'kron the Horde's version of Special Forces?

The Kor'kron are supposed to be the Warchief's Honor Guard. Their job is protecting him, originally

Becoming special ops is more of a new thing
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
So I guess one legion is fighting the whole war for us now....
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Halford Wyrmbane lives.

There's hope yet.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
What i could never understand is: where the hell are the other 6 legions? We only see the 7th.

Blizzard could put some of them in action, maybe giving them one outpost or something like that (like the Westfall Brigade in Northrend).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]