7th legion change.

90 Night Elf Priest
What i could never understand is: where the hell are the other 6 legions? We only see the 7th.

Blizzard could put some of them in action, maybe giving them one outpost or something like that (like the Westfall Brigade in Northrend).

Its probably just a matter of sounding awesome. May have a connection with something in the Alliance. Maybe the original number of human kingdoms?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Or, alternatively, it could be that they went on a system of retiring the numbers of legions that were wiped out. Between the losses that the Alliance suffered in the first three wars, it's not exactly hard to imagine that they lost the first six.
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Hunter
What i could never understand is: where the hell are the other 6 legions? We only see the 7th.

Blizzard could put some of them in action, maybe giving them one outpost or something like that (like the Westfall Brigade in Northrend).

Its probably just a matter of sounding awesome. May have a connection with something in the Alliance. Maybe the original number of human kingdoms?

Maybe because...

*Puts on toy glasses*

Seven ate Nine...

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sorry... I had too...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Arthas took the 1st legion with him to Northrend, and then decimated it and raised it to serve the scourge.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
09/22/2012 12:12 AMPosted by Arieus
Arthas took the 1st legion with him to Northrend
No i tought they were part of lordaeron? Isnt the 7th leigion stormwind for the most part.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
09/22/2012 08:00 AMPosted by Snocterris
Arthas took the 1st legion with him to Northrend
No i tought they were part of lordaeron? Isnt the 7th leigion stormwind for the most part.

Legions are more of an Alliance thing, not solely limited to one nation.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
09/22/2012 08:16 AMPosted by Malodin

So five legions between WC3 and Wrath? Wow, they worked fast to kill all over them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Even assuming the 1st Legion was never rebuilt after Arthas destroyed it, that still leaves at least five Alliance legions unaccounted for. Possibly more, since we don't know if 7th is the highest number or not.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior

So five legions between WC3 and Wrath? Wow, they worked fast to kill all over them.

That's more than likely Blizz just not mentioning them because they felt they were unimportant enough.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Has anyone considered that the 7th Fleet is the naval wing of the Seventh Legion? If so they've lost a good chunk of their troops.

The 7th aren't pushovers, not by a long shot, they just get the toughest jobs and as a consequence take heavy losses.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

Be nice to see them Westfall boys again.
Reply Quote
7 Blood Elf Priest

Be nice to see them Westfall boys again.

Sentinel Hill is razed though, where are they coming from? Moonbrook?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]