[A] <Nerd Alert> LF ranged and heals

15 Blood Elf Hunter
Realm forums are so entertaining... even if 75% of the people posting in them are from the same guild. Still!
Edited by Zaestrasza on 9/21/2012 3:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
After much deliberation, we have chosen a new recruitment message:

Join <Nerd Alert>. Paramount thinks we're jerks.
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Hunter
After much deliberation, we have chosen a new recruitment message:

Join <Nerd Alert>. Paramount thinks we're jerks.

Id be conveinced!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Everyone else was posting, thought i would join the party. IDC how you recruit, GL with your guild and all that blah blah, Games are here for fun.

Bump*
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Leadership is a council composed of highly-skilled and experienced softcore raiders

I hope you don't try your democratic ideas during raid, if u guys call a council when decisions need to be taken, you will spent raid time arguing about it.

Guild is not typical, not everyone's cup of tea.

It actually sound like a typical guild, you know...the ones we already have tons in the server...
but no one notices, just saying...

It's also typical of typical guilds to feel special, and see themselves as "not typical"
Edited by Victarion on 9/21/2012 10:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Human Warlock
It actually sound like a typical guild, you know...the ones we already have tons in the server...
but no one notices, just saying...

It's also typical of typical guilds to feel special, and see themselves as "not typical"

It's funny watching the scraps left here fight to be perceived as the big dogs - someone's gotta keep the scrubs in line, amirite?

Thanks for stopping by.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Thanks for stopping by.

Your response was acceptable, beyond this condescending ending. Honestly, understand that you will either be universally liked, hated, or fall to the wayside on Muradin. We're not a big server, nor are we a great one.

You're leaning toward hated, stop while you're ahead.

I've already spoke to Eillan about it. You're really not helping by posting from a level 78, because that just makes the type of person that your guild "deems worthy" is less than respectable.
Edited by Cimno on 9/21/2012 11:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hi guys!!! Can I join? I'm sick of paramount.. I have too much fun here =(
Reply Quote
87 Human Warlock
09/21/2012 11:48 PMPosted by Cimno
Your response was acceptable, beyond this condescending ending.

I'm not being nice enough to representatives from the "big name" guilds that are trolling our recruitment thread? Are you for real?

You're leaning toward hated, stop while you're ahead.

You really seem to sincerely care about a startup guild's recruitment thread, to the point of tracking down Eillan in game and asking her the same questions over and over again. Maybe you could tell me why you care so much.

You're really not helping by posting from a level 78, because that just makes the type of person that your guild "deems worthy" is less than respectable.

Sooooooo, you're saying that as we are close to the 8 year mark of the game's release, you think people will look at the toon I'm posting on and think this must be my main or highest level character? And if it were true that makes me "less than respectable"? Go look at our guild roster and at people's achieves and progression if that's what matters so much to you.

We don't look at potential guildmates as being "worthy" to join our guild. We don't take ourselves or the game that seriously.

A sincere thanks on giving me the opportunity to show more about who we are are looking for, and who we aren't.

09/22/2012 02:25 AMPosted by Imrhinoceros
Hi guys!!! Can I join? I'm sick of paramount.. I have too much fun here =(

Thanks for helping me illustrate my point. I don't think we can handle your razor sharp wit, let's just be friends.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
join timeless endeavor and u will be granted permission to be around me R1 rogue on muradin which makes me equivalent to a rogue with downs on illidan
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Guys, Posting on another guild recruitment forum with condescending "recruiting" advice doesn't make the best name for us. Let them recruit how they want to recruit...This got a little out of hand for no reason. And let me just make this clear that I'm not taking sides. I think some insults were thrown that didn't need to be from both sides. Just chill and have fun with the game instead of taking jabs at each other like it's gonna help your reputation.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Holy !@#$ L&L. You came to the party like, weeks late. D:
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Thanks for the bump!

For those interested we are still looking for members for raiding. DPS is still needed, as is a healer or two, and possibly an off-tank. Raid nights and times for us would be Thurs starting @ 10 pm server, and Saturday nights.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We just need a couple of ranged dps (hunter or spriest would be nice) and a healer (preferably priest or paladin). Also, OP updated to be more accurate and less negative :D.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump. For the MUPPETS.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
no....
Reply Quote
Dude muppets are awesome, don't even.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/24/2012 11:29 PMPosted by Lunardoom
no....

You know you love them.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
12/04/2012 10:26 PMPosted by Eillan
no....

You know you love them.

It's because he looks like a muppet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]