Whats wrong with World of Warcraft.

85 Gnome Warlock
There are several things wrong with this game. One big one is first aid. When you get high enough, you learn heavy Embersilk bandage. It takes 2 embersilk cloth to make it and heals you for 35, 008 damage over 8 sec. This is used to level first aid to 525. Then you learn the next 2 at 525. The first is Field bandage: Dense Embersilk. This uses 2 heavy embersilk bandages to make and heals you for 35, 008 damage over 8 seconds. See anything wrong here? Then you can learn dense embersilk bandage which is made from 3 embersilk cloth and heals you for 35,008 damage over 8 seconds. Again I see something wrong here. Why use 3 cloths to make a bandage thast heals you for the same amount the 2 cloth one does. Get it straight Blizzard. You are just ripping people off of gold.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
09/21/2012 02:23 PMPosted by Littlet
You are just ripping people off of gold.

Do they take all this gold and roll around in it?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
09/21/2012 02:53 PMPosted by Stinkybeard
You are just ripping people off of gold.

Do they take all this gold and roll around in it?

Obviously. OP wants to deny Blizz their gold pools.
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Rogue
09/21/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Elmond
Obviously. OP wants to deny Blizz their gold pools.

are you related to me
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Another problem I see with Warcraft right now is the Cross Realms. People now not only have to compete with their own server, but other servers now, for herbs, Ores, pets and rares. I also HATE the huge lag spikes when I move from one zone to another. It is getting very annoying. I hate to say it, but Warcraft , and the treatment me and my friends have received from Blizzard employees, has made me finally decide to not continue playing this game. I will not spend one more cent on a game where people can cheat and are not punished by Blizzard. They know they will get away with it so they use exploits, harass others, to include their own faction, and laugh about it. I asked one such player what Blizzard said to him about cheating and harassing his own faction by Killing them, and he said nothing and laughed. Bye Blizzard. I don't like that one bit, and will not play that way or under those conditions. You are slapping every player that plays by the rules you set down in the face. If you are not going to enforce rules, why have them?
Reply Quote
09/21/2012 05:26 PMPosted by Littlet
Another problem I see with Warcraft right now is the Cross Realms. People now not only have to compete with their own server, but other servers now, for herbs, Ores, pets and rares. I also HATE the huge lag spikes when I move from one zone to another. It is getting very annoying. I hate to say it, but Warcraft , and the treatment me and my friends have received from Blizzard employees, has made me finally decide to not continue playing this game. I will not spend one more cent on a game where people can cheat and are not punished by Blizzard. They know they will get away with it so they use exploits, harass others, to include their own faction, and laugh about it. I asked one such player what Blizzard said to him about cheating and harassing his own faction by Killing them, and he said nothing and laughed. Bye Blizzard. I don't like that one bit, and will not play that way or under those conditions. You are slapping every player that plays by the rules you set down in the face. If you are not going to enforce rules, why have them?

Ooo - the "slap in the face" card. Well-played.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
09/21/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Aethelmarc

Ooo - the "slap in the face" card. Well-played.

Haven't seen a "Slap in the face" card since that winter of 09'

OP one question i have? Art thou mad brethren?

P.s you're invited to the Blizzard Gold Pool And Spa party
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Glad I decided to end my play in WoW. Just found out about Moon Guard server. Its the only x-rated server for Role Playing on WoW. Wonder if Blizzard knows there is a 13 year old boy on there, Playing a female, that is getting propositioned by all kinds of people. Wonder how many pedophiles are on that server? Wonder what will happen when the Bible thumpers hear about that, or the news media? Good luck with that public relation nightmare Blizzard.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Paladin
I wonder if you realize how over the top and ridiculous you sound? Just sayin'
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/21/2012 10:47 PMPosted by Littlet
Glad I decided to end my play in WoW. Just found out about Moon Guard server. Its the only x-rated server for Role Playing on WoW. Wonder if Blizzard knows there is a 13 year old boy on there, Playing a female, that is getting propositioned by all kinds of people. Wonder how many pedophiles are on that server? Wonder what will happen when the Bible thumpers hear about that, or the news media? Good luck with that public relation nightmare Blizzard.

It's been around for years. It's not a public relation nightmare.
Reply Quote

You JUST heard about MG?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
09/21/2012 10:56 PMPosted by Tacche
You JUST heard about MG?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Another thing seriously wrong with WoW is the new specs for each class. Its a nice idea, but poorly executed. They have really gimped some specs, and beefed up others. They are deciding what spec you play doing this. I hate that. I thought the idea was to make each spec equal so people could enjoy playing the spec they were comfortable with and enjoyed playing. My friend, who plays a Mage, refuses to play his Mage anymore because they screwed up the Arcane spec and severely limits his DPS. Way to go Blizzard.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/22/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Littlet
Another thing seriously wrong with WoW is the new specs for each class. Its a nice idea, but poorly executed. They have really gimped some specs, and beefed up others. They are deciding what spec you play doing this. I hate that. I thought the idea was to make each spec equal so people could enjoy playing the spec they were comfortable with and enjoyed playing. My friend, who plays a Mage, refuses to play his Mage anymore because they screwed up the Arcane spec and severely limits his DPS. Way to go Blizzard.

No context here.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
How did he kill members of his faction? I would very much like to know.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Don't stop let it out Melvin.
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Druid

please stop posting. you're being far too obvious and giving good trolls a bad name

09/22/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Littlet

damn it...
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Rogue
First I have seen Arcane mages pull good DPS in Dungeons. 2nd Moon guard as been like that for ages and third the way you are making post OP reminds me of the Episode of Famillyguy where Peter does the Grinds my gears spot on the news..... "And that WoW community is what really grinds my gears"
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I'll take threads that are overly dramatic for 1000, Alex.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
The first is Field bandage: Dense Embersilk. This uses 2 heavy embersilk bandages to make and heals you for 35, 008 damage over 8 seconds. See anything wrong here? Then you can learn dense embersilk bandage which is made from 3 embersilk cloth and heals you for 35,008 damage over 8 seconds.

The only thing wrong with WoW is stupid people.
The field bandage exists so that you have something to do with all those heavy embersilk bandages you made to level up, besides just vendoring them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]