Concerning Aesthetic Importance

85 Blood Elf Paladin
To whom it may concern,

For many of us, something so simple as a beautiful aesthetic encourages our adventures, and all else becomes secondary with its consideration; it is the inspiration which drives us and cannot be questioned, only sought and conjured. Given the success of transmogrification, it's not difficult to understand how the right armor or weapon can perfect an already pervasive game for us and serve to perpetuate and emphasize our escapades in Azeroth: our equipment is the embellishment our imagination enjoys when creating and employing a character toward whatever aim.

With this context, I feel obligated to make a request for the paladins I know personally, and the paladins I'm certain ponder the same question. May the paladins that hit 2.2k in s11, for a limited time, have the opportunity to exchange the newly added Cataclysmic Gladiator's Ornamented Battlerobe for an Elite version? I ask because it seems so incomplete to have had a chance in building an Elite set of equipment only to miss a piece which was not released.

Having it would no doubt please many of us, especially since the item itself has so much potential. Thank you for reading. Take care.

Sincerely yours,
Caedwyn

Edit 1: Forgot the word ornamented.
Edited by Caedwyn on 9/21/2012 3:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
yu no as a gos ya know pala im sayin YA know??

haha this even a goos man ahah

but on a real note ya teir goos ya know? teis 2 is be a good important ya know paladin!
Reply Quote
39 Worgen Warlock
yu no as a gos ya know pala im sayin YA know??

haha this even a goos man ahah

but on a real note ya teir goos ya know? teis 2 is be a good important ya know paladin!

Hang on. I'll attempt to translate.

derp
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
+1

Hang on. I'll attempt to translate.

also yeah i have no idea what he was trying to say
Edited by Jester on 9/21/2012 3:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Took me a minute to understand what this topic was about. But after seeing the newly made cataclysmic battle ROBES, it clicked.

Please do make a color scheme for those that managed 2.2k this season, please. Actually tbh, I don't understand why Blizzard effin' hasn't.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I agree with Shinrah
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
This also happened with rogue's belts. While everything colored off to the new teal, our belt stood out as this blatantly obvious purple piece. It honestly only makes sense to own a complete elite set that matches. Stopping one piece short in your re-color seems pretty pointless =(
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Better question, why do we still not have visible librams?

Most paladins are indistinguishable from warriors, unless their fighting something.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'll be wearing the Challenge Mode set when I get it. It's freaking beautiful! Plus it has a visual proc! (you use it to transmog)
Reply Quote
56 Human Rogue
これは、BLIZZARDの部分にあからさまな監督だった。
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Better question, why do we still not have visible librams?

Most paladins are indistinguishable from warriors, unless their fighting something.

S12 armor has a libram on it!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Early morning bump for this request.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Speaking as a fellow Holy Paladin, and as the moron who just finished power levelling the toon JUST to have the pretty dress, yes I do feel Caedwyn's angst.

It's simply not fair. Pretty dresses shouldn't be overlooked in the game. I like my pretty dress, why can't the Elites have a matching pretty dress in red?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
09/21/2012 05:45 PMPosted by Nohime
これは、BLIZZARDの部分にあからさまな監督だった。

Translation: This seems like an oversight on Blizzard's part.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump from the blue side!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]