Behavior of Untamed Dragons

This is Juju of Kael'thas, I am currently showing my wife how to play WoW. She joins a dungeon with 2 people from untamed dragons and 2 pugs. She is new and learning. She face pulled by accident. The two individuals from Untamed Dragons persisted to call her a retarted !@#$% and idiot and hounded her calling her a noob. Just so wonderful to have this attitude from fellow pugs in Kael'thas(same realm) and thought to be decent guild
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
That's 1 of the reason why i only pug dungeons with a full group of people i know
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
09/14/2012 09:34 AMPosted by Koho
That's 1 of the reason why i only pug dungeons with a full group of people i know

That wouldn't be a PUG then, would it?

Juju, there are always jackasses.

If you're looking for a decent run with good behavior, check out my guild's members. We don't like making fun of people for mistakes, and we don't mind helping out.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
09/15/2012 12:45 AMPosted by Invictus
That wouldn't be a PUG then, would it?

http://mlkshk.com/r/2KNX
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Wait....... next you're going to tell me it's just a game and we should all just try and have a good time. /bubble bursts
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
09/15/2012 09:35 AMPosted by Xikar
Wait....... next you're going to tell me it's just a game and we should all just try and have a good time. /bubble bursts

Terrible of me, I know.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Untamed Dragons is anything but a decent guild, full of nothing but people who can't play the game and then blame others for their own mistakes my guess is you wife may have facepulled but im sure so did they at some point and time.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
09/16/2012 03:12 PMPosted by Corvick
Untamed Dragons is anything but a decent guild, full of nothing but people who can't play the game and then blame others for their own mistakes my guess is you wife may have facepulled but im sure so did they at some point and time.

Ouch! My only concern is people being insulted, not determining who or who isn't worthy. I've failed that test too many times. :P
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Judging one bad apple at one point in time and saying the whole tree of apples is tainted isn't a fair assumption. Everyone has modicums of frustrations. You just happened to run into people on the same server who were jerks and decided to post about it, which in turn, make more people hop on the bandwagon. Not everyone in Untamed is like this. I'm sure you wouldn't have went out of your way to make a post like this if there was nobody from our server in your group who behaved in the same manner. You can always take up your grievances with Lorenn, a very nice lady who handles complaints. She will help you handle your inquiry.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
WE MADE THE FORUMS! HUZZAH!

But on a serious note: Feel free to contact any of our members. after being made aware of this post, everyone on vent is pretty concerned regarding the matter. BM is never good, for individuals, or for the guild. We dont want 2 individuals BM being the face of our guild.

As alaska said, Contacting Lorenn with your concern will get the issue handled. Or any officer.

Its not my place to do so but i do sincerely appologize for the inconsiderate manner in which those 2 individuals acted. Unfortunately though, this is the internet. So those individuals are out there.
Edited by Wtfisapali on 10/20/2012 8:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Wait so your letting your wife play your account? Isnt that against the rules of the game?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/101/781/Y0UJC.png
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
10/20/2012 08:47 PMPosted by Wtfisapali
Its not my place to do so but i do sincerely appologize for the inconsiderate manner in which those 2 individuals acted. Unfortunately though, this is the internet. So those individuals are out there.

Sooooo true. It's never been my place either , but I can't be stopped only contained. Mostly great words I think. Sh...t happens either you reinforce the punks or say that's not us.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
if it makes you feel any better I camped at least one of them these past 2 days in the vale while they were just trying to do their wee lil dailies but little did they know I would get them to flag, one way or another!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Target dummies, Quests, Scenarios, even starting a new character, are all excellent way to learn the game. Please don't ruin it for others by, albeit unintentional, giving a new player a max lvl character and teaching them how to play in a heroic. Hope you don't teach her to swim by shoving her in a pool!
I apologize if it was me who booted you, but I know for a fact I'm too lazy to type while making fun of someone, it's usually over vent to that persons face.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Target dummies, Quests, Scenarios, even starting a new character, are all excellent way to learn the game. Please don't ruin it for others by, albeit unintentional, giving a new player a max lvl character and teaching them how to play in a heroic. Hope you don't teach her to swim by shoving her in a pool!
I apologize if it was me who booted you, but I know for a fact I'm too lazy to type while making fun of someone, it's usually over vent to that persons face.

Wow.....quite a post

FYI while I don't doubt your laziness spitting insults into a microphone is no more to a person's face than typing. You need to be standing in front of them, otherwise it's just virtual posing.
Reply Quote
It was not a heroic freddy, it was a lower level dungeon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/20/2012 10:25 PMPosted by Romb
if it makes you feel any better I camped at least one of them these past 2 days in the vale while they were just trying to do their wee lil dailies but little did they know I would get them to flag, one way or another!

Romb you didn't do anything. I was there. All you were doing is running around TRYING to flag myself and several others. As I recall nobody was flagged and did NOT engage into PvP combat.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
A few years ago I took an Untamed Dragons group with a variety of other non guild members through a Naxx raid because they were having difficulty on some of the strategies. A UD member, Temian, was raid leader and although an open roll was promised, items that UD people wanted were not opened up to others. Nothing anyone says about Untamed Dragons would surprise me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/17/2012 10:42 PMPosted by Lenth
A few years ago I took an Untamed Dragons group with a variety of other non guild members through a Naxx raid because they were having difficulty on some of the strategies. A UD member, Temian, was raid leader and although an open roll was promised, items that UD people wanted were not opened up to others. Nothing anyone says about Untamed Dragons would surprise me.

I believe I was in that group, Lenth. Yeah, UD doesn't exactly have the best reputation.

OT: WTH happened to the good guilds on Kael'thas?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]