Dwarfs of Twisting Nether

90 Dwarf Warrior
There is a trend I notice more and more every day. It concerns me to a great degree, and considering we have transmog now I find it completely inexcusable.

Where are the beards? Why do you insist on wearing helmets that do not display them? Why else roll a dwarf? with all the class selection available now it certainly wasn't just for Stoneform (which is actually very undervalued, it's really a pretty good racial). You rolled dwarf because dwarfs are awesome, and dwarfs are awesome because of their beards. So take your helmet off show (unless you've got one that shows your beard) and remember what it is like to be a bearded bad !@# once more.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I LOVE your transmog.

Do you liekz mine? :3
Reply Quote
89 Dwarf Shaman
I'm with you, me bearded bruddah! Let them be jelly 'bout our hairy might! I also want a good helmet that shows me hair, fer that be makin' me a bit more m'self, eh?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Daw....i cant be part of this bearded club
Reply Quote
89 Dwarf Shaman
Why not?! Yer a bloody dwarf too!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]