I am back.

70 Blood Elf Rogue
Miss me?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I hope you used your time off (was it 3 weeks?) to save up for WOTLK. ;-)
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
09/13/2012 04:44 PMPosted by Vagiroth
I already have wotlk, look at my Dragonsoul and wotlk achievements.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
09/13/2012 05:35 PMPosted by Dalekk

He's probably sorry. He didn't realize the annoying rogue stuck at level 70 has other characters at higher levels, due to said annoying rogue being stuck at the level of 70.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
09/13/2012 06:30 PMPosted by Zocow

He's probably sorry. He didn't realize the annoying rogue stuck at level 70 has other characters at higher levels, due to said annoying rogue being stuck at the level of 70.

Annoying? i think a bad is angry.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter

Angry at the fact that you're annoying? lol. Please, that's the only reason why I know you. You're nothing to me.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue

Angry at the fact that you're annoying? lol. Please, that's the only reason why I know you. You're nothing to me.

But you know me, and you are arguing with me, thus i mean a fraction more then you think you think of me
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
But you know me, and you are arguing with me, thus i mean a fraction more then you think you think of me

Sorry, I have some bad grammar, I know OF you ;)
Your sentence literally makes no sense. I'm sorry?
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
09/13/2012 11:12 PMPosted by Zocow

It makes lots of sense, only the unintelligent can not comprehend what i have said. Perhaps i should say it with more words and make it easier for you to understand.
You say that i mean nothing to you, but you have been arguing with me for 3 posts or 12 hours. If i meant nothing to you, then you would not be fighting with me, you would have looked at my posts shrug it off and move along, but since you are attention seeking *i can tell from the amounts of posts you have in nazjatars forums, gotta have last word in every argument* you will argue with me, but that would mean i mean something to you since i am a source of entertainment for you. So clearly you do not understand the words you are spewing out, so you must be heavily lacking in intelligence.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
Ladies, let the WNBA play.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
09/14/2012 06:57 AMPosted by Dalekk

It makes lots of sense, only the unintelligent can not comprehend what i have said. Perhaps i should say it with more words and make it easier for you to understand.
You say that i mean nothing to you, but you have been arguing with me for 3 posts or 12 hours. If i meant nothing to you, then you would not be fighting with me, you would have looked at my posts shrug it off and move along, but since you are attention seeking *i can tell from the amounts of posts you have in nazjatars forums, gotta have last word in every argument* you will argue with me, but that would mean i mean something to you since i am a source of entertainment for you. So clearly you do not understand the words you are spewing out, so you must be heavily lacking in intelligence.

tl;dnr
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
Cute, you read what i said, and since it is the truth you had no argument and can only say tl;dr.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
09/14/2012 06:57 AMPosted by Dalekk
you must be heavily lacking in intelligence

intelligence make hunter smart!!1!
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
09/14/2012 09:30 PMPosted by Devïance
you must be heavily lacking in intelligence

intelligence make hunter smart!!1!

Yes, it does.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
09/14/2012 07:03 PMPosted by Dalekk
Cute, you read what i said, and since it is the truth you had no argument and can only say tl;dr.

I read about half, and realized you were trying to make yourself sound smart, and it was having an inverse reaction, so stopped.

Ello' Devi ;)
Edited by Zocow on 9/15/2012 12:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Hahahahahahahaha. So I finally went back and read what you said, out of boredom. Having a broken foot irl does that. Yes, I love attention, everyone who knows my main knows that.

When I said you're nothing to me, I was replying to you calling me bad, not to you meaning nothing to me.
Which is why my next post, I correct myself to saying "I know of you"
I was under the impression that you were replying to that mistake.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
looks like Vayden is back!
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
I hope to god you arent saying im vayde.
Reply Quote
73 Human Warlock
I feel like I know you from somewhere
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]