Guild Recruiting

90 Worgen Druid
Hi there! My guild The Gods is level 20 now and in order to prepare for Mop we are recruiting all players of any class or level. Pvp and Pve is what we do... Even alot of Wpvp. We are currently looking for a pvp leader for rbgs and such and a pve leader for raids and such. All ranks are open inculding officer and senior officer! If you are intrested let me no in game or right here on the fourms Thanks! I look forward to seeing you in game!!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
09/13/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Crazypillz
We are currently looking for a pvp leader for rbgs and such and a pve leader for raids and such. All ranks are open inculding officer and senior officer!

I honestly don't see where you fit in the picture? I feel as if you are building a guild that you are just a member of ><
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I try my best to lead these things but i am not the best at pvp and pve both i am looking for people experianced in these things
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Might be better to just find a guild to join than starting one up. Sell the guild and get some extra gold in your pocket for when MoP hits.

Just a friendly suggestion.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Well ive always wanted to have my own guild we are level 20 so we arent new but ty for the suggestion
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]