<VITAL> is recruiting for 2nd group

90 Tauren Druid
Vital is planning on being a top 10 guild for the Mists of Pandaria expansion. I am looking for members to fill out the NON-hardcore raid group with like minded/skilled players. We will be raiding Tue and Wed, maybe Sundays on occasion, from 8:30 - Midnight EST. We are former hardcore players who no longer have the time to raid 5 nights a week but still expect to go through content quickly because of solid gameplay, character knowledge and punctuality. I can't stress how important ALL three are to the success of a raid. Our group loves to have fun but idiots will not be tolerated.

This raid group is currently composed of a Guardian Druid, Holy Priest, Destro Warlock and a Resto Shaman. Everything else is up for grabs. If you feel you're a fit, friend me and we'll do a mumble/vent/TS interview.

baenree@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We have found a hunter. Still in need of an off tank with good dps off spec, prefer DK.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
^^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
<bump>
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Looking for priest, resto druid, rogue, enhance or resto shaman, an off tank.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
^^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
@
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
#
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/15/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Grendyll
Looking for priest, resto druid, rogue, enhance or resto shaman, an off tank.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Last spot open is for a mage.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
In need of a healer: pally, shaman or druid.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Vital is #9 US at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We are curently 5/6 MV and in need of a mage. My realid is baenree@hotmail.com or just look up Grendyll in game.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]