Custo Immortalis is Recruiting!

90 Dwarf Paladin
We are currently seeking members to fill all raid and PvP roles in multiple guild teams. We strive to create a drama free environment with as much guild member interaction and input as possible. We are a casual guild and as such we will accept any person willing to learn and contribute, whether it be simply conversation, gathering, instances or PvP, however we are always seeking to improve the performance of our guild as a whole. If you join we will find you a slot, even if it requires recruiting 9 more members for your team. All we require is your patience : ) Raid lead spots are available as are alt teams. Tentative raiding schedule for MoP is 6 P.M. ST, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, with RBG activity Saturday and Sunday. For more information or to join simply message or whisper me in game ; )
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
We currently have a shortage of healers, so special considerations will be made regarding this role ; )
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
hello lundor :D
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
I am proud to announce that I have joined Custo Immortalis this evening and encourage my fellow Stormragers to do the same.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]