<Apeiron> is opening up general recruitment

85 Night Elf Warrior
<Apeiron>, level 25 alliance guild, is opening up general recruitment for the upcoming expansion. Recruitment is primarily focused on retooling our 10 man raid roster for the next tier of raiding, but other people looking for a home are welcome. We are a close knit, smaller guild of like minded, mature, players who have been raiding together since WoTLK or even as far back as BC for some of us.

We are looking for quality people to raid and play this game with. I do not care at this point what your raid experience is, that can be learned, and every expansion is a fresh start for people. If you haven't yet raided, but want to learn we can work on that. I have high standards for my raid members personal character and commitment to the team, so if you can not commit to a full raid schedule you could still be used as a sub.

Downing raid bosses is one of the main reasons that I play, but the community and guild mates you play with are what keeps me coming back to wipe on bosses and push through progression. If you are interesting in joining or want to talk to me in game about raid interest or whatever else, feel free to send me a tell or leave a message in this thread.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
What is your raid schedule currently?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Sorry, guess that is kind of important. Currently it is Tues, Sun, Mon 7-10 server time with a pretty hard and fast stop time at 10 server. Obviously with the new expansion and new raiders, the schedule may change a bit, but thats probably what we are looking at.
Reply Quote
Cool. Well I would be more than likely interested. I will be playing a multitude of characters including Feral Druid, Arms Warr, Brewmaster Monk, Mage.

Hit me up in game or here. Kind of a rough week with inter company audits going on so I wont be on til the weekend much.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Cool. Well I would be more than likely interested. I will be playing a multitude of characters including Feral Druid, Arms Warr, Brewmaster Monk, Mage.

Hit me up in game or here. Kind of a rough week with inter company audits going on so I wont be on til the weekend much.

Dude.... who does your hair? I mean it is a little stick your finger in a light socket, but it could soften my ears so I'm gathering info.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]