12/06/2012 02:51 AMPosted by Sellindal
Still looking for a ret paladin and a dps warrior

Still Looking!!! Go and app exitium.guildomatic.com
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
WTB melee!!! hai kiv =P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
A. Yah. Whatever..emo emo emo..whatever.. emo. Misery emo emo, I hate emo emo emo emo. Why emo emo emo, nobody likes me emo emo emo emo....

B. Booze narcotics chics ladies im so cool, me awesome, me me me me. stud me me me me.

c. Nerd rage, bullied, pimples anger yell yell yell, nerd locked in a locker, nerd yell yell, you are all r-!@#$% i am the best, projecting a fantasy personna nerd yell yell yell

D. Star Wars > Star Trek

If you fit into category A, B, C or D...please go apply to one of the other wonderful guilds on this server. Otherwise APPLY NOW!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
12/16/2012 07:59 AMPosted by Razputen
D. Star Wars > Star Trek

Just had to get your sucking up to Jayden in eh?
Edited by Sellindal on 12/16/2012 11:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Actually I am excluding those star wars lovers....Jaydin and his storm trooping buddies are second fiddle (HA HA HA) to Star Trek!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Yes, I see this now after reading it again AFTER I had some caffine. You are just plain wrong sir. Please refer to your new guild note after I log into the game today....MUWAHAHAHAH!

But back to serious business!

Still looking for a Ret Paladin.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Free goldz?
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
Bumps just cause
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
wheres my bacon??
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Now 16/16 normal and headed into heroics. Come join in on the fun and apply today!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Looking for a boomkin/resto druid and a resto/ele shaman
Edited by Sellindal on 1/29/2013 1:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
still need the resto shaman?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Wtb heals/dps!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Please - heals. I am tired of this sorry bunch of healers. We need fresh blood to humiliate in healer chat. Also, know that as a new healer in exitium for the first month you are here you have to provide all raid pots to other healers AND their alts.

Kthanxbai
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Please - heals. I am tired of this sorry bunch of healers. We need fresh blood to humiliate in healer chat. Also, know that as a new healer in exitium for the first month you are here you have to provide all raid pots to other healers AND their alts.

Kthanxbai

As a new healer, the only thing you would be required to provide is some surfboard wax for Razputen's closet door so he can get to Miami beach quicker after he has been back home to visit his family.

Exitium is currently looking for a couple more healers and a couple more dps to solidify our raid roster.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Exitium is recruiting the following:

Shadow Priest
Warlock
Balance Druid
Windwalker Monk
Ret Paladin

Mistweaver Monk
Holy Paladin
Resto Druid
Holy Priest
Resto Shaman

5.2 lands in 2 weeks. Apply today!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Happy VD(Valentines Day you pervs) everyone. Well, everyone except Razputen. You really need to go see a doctor about your lil fellow feeling like a flame thrower when you pee!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
That's just the clap, no biggie.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Still looking for healers and some dps, apply today at exitium.guildomatic.com !!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
are you still looking for a mage ? i am curently i479
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]