@ Ironwolf Clan

80 Draenei Mage
I don't PvP at all, but I was lurking these forums and you guys sure do talk a lot of mess for a guild who guard humps like a bunch of lonely inmates and won't engage unless you have double the number of players the other side has.

It's Glad or bad, and I don't see a lot of Gladiators from IWC posting here. I heard random BGs and Tol Barad was srs PvP.

You guys are a joke. Why don't you go kill Varian for the 72nd time? Apparently that's what makes you a good PvPer by you guys' standards.

- A mediocre dragonslayer
Edited by Basswaggle on 9/16/2012 12:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I've only been here for a few days, but even I realize that calling out IWC does nothing. They're bad, some of them realize they're bad, some have fooled themselves into believing they're good, and all of them believe that when they triple team alliance / guard camp until they've got 2x more people that you do, that they've shown their superior skill and how "good" they are at the game. Yet pointing this out does nothing.

Challenge them to a formal match, with even numbers, and no guards. They refuse.

Such is IWC.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If they were so skilled, they would have high rated RBG teams. Yet they suck terribly, hence why they have no high rated RBG teams. And hence why they suck. Because... yeah. They need superior numbers + guards to win.
And stuff...
Reply Quote
sigh....yet someone else who is mad. Doing RBG's when the intent was to wpvp. You do realize what your saying makes no sense then right? But such is the alliance who we wpvp against(you see what i did there)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Edited by Felgibson on 12/6/2012 1:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Mage
09/16/2012 12:44 AMPosted by Greenslock
sigh....yet someone else who is mad. Doing RBG's when the intent was to wpvp. You do realize what your saying makes no sense then right? But such is the alliance who we wpvp against(you see what i did there)

Mad? Hardly. My main doesn't even reside on this realm anymore, I was just reading through the forums and thought that you guys really need to be put in your place.

You couldn't even hit 1550 in all those weeks of conquest capping for full Cata gear.

That alone speaks for itself.

NEXT.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
09/16/2012 12:47 AMPosted by Sativ

http://i.imgur.com/hrfa5.png

Don't be the guy on the left.

u draw rly pretty
Reply Quote
I think the best thing to do is just have everyone boycott any <IWC> forum thread posts. Just ignore the threads they make, don't respond to their posts and then just continue murdering them in wpvp like you always do. If we stop responding to their posts, they'll have nothing.

EDIT: but don't beat on 'em too hard, give em a win now and then.. We don't want them leaving because they are fun to brutalize =)
Edited by Lolbaddie on 9/16/2012 12:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't know what you guys are going on about, I'm amazing.
Reply Quote
I didn't start really pvping until then last week of 4.3 jeez, that already tells me you are mad because you responded in less than 4 minutes just to try and convince me I'm are bad(HINT:I'm not). Also, i will still continue to annoy everyone by constantly whipping their !@# in all aspects.

Mad? Hardly. My main doesn't even reside on this realm anymore, I was just reading through the forums and thought that you guys really need to be put in your place.

So all your info comes from mad alliance players. You never even seen us and your making judgements. Good this is rich. Now i can go asleep knowing another person has proven himself invalid again.
Edited by Greenslock on 9/16/2012 12:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
09/16/2012 12:47 AMPosted by Sativ

http://i.imgur.com/hrfa5.png

Don't be the guy on the left.

Teach me how to draw that good.

And I agree with this post. I mean a lot of their players do talk a lot of mess over forums, never really seen them in live WPvP so I wouldn't know any on that part and I'm not going to try and argue about their Wpvp if I've never seen it because what I would be saying would be there members quoting me that it makes no sense, when I already know it doesn't make sense so why post something that doesn't make sense?

Glad I got all that out. ;D
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Mage
09/16/2012 12:51 AMPosted by Greenslock
I didn't start really pvping until then last week of 4.3 jeez, that already tells me you are mad because you responded in less than 4 minutes just to try and convince me I'm are bad(HINT:I'm not). Also, i will still continue to annoy everyone by constantly whipping their !@# in all aspects.

Do you have anything else to say besides "you're mad"? I heard standing behind 30 other people multi-dotting (you know what that is, right?) the other team is challenging and requires skill.

You're right though, you're annoying.

09/16/2012 12:50 AMPosted by Helladin
I don't know what you guys are going on about, I'm amazing.

I guess the Warlock can slide because he only has 18 arena wins, but Helladin, really?
Over 300 arena matches won since July and you haven't broken 1550?

You got some 'splainin to do~
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Mage
09/16/2012 12:51 AMPosted by Greenslock
So all your info comes from mad alliance players. You never even seen us and your making judgements. Good this is rich. Now i can go asleep knowing another person has proven himself invalid again.

I transferred my main out of the cesspool that is Bleeding Hollow, but while I was there I witnessed how pathetic your guild is on numerous occasions. Varian dies - half a dozen level 1 Horde alts pop up in trade chat talking big game. 3v3 PvP in TB and you guys hug guards and bring in a dozen other people from your guild to make it "fair" for you guys.

Don't try to discredit what I said when you know for a fact that it's true.
Edited by Basswaggle on 9/16/2012 1:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/16/2012 01:00 AMPosted by Basswaggle
You're right though, you're annoying

And you're ignorant. So how many times did you get ganked before you changed servers. Like twice? So when will you talk about the focus about something besides arenas(100% positive if I even gave two !@#$s about them I'd make you eat the floor and then you'd whine about me not having a good rbg rating)
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Mage
09/16/2012 01:05 AMPosted by Sativ

Do you have anything else to say besides "you're mad"? I heard standing behind 30 other people multi-dotting (you know what that is, right?) the other team is challenging and requires skill.

You're right though, you're annoying.

I guess the Warlock can slide because he only has 18 arena wins, but Helladin, really?
Over 300 arena matches won since July and you haven't broken 1550?

You got some 'splainin to do~

Account wide achievements and still no 1550.
http://i.imgur.com/lTnX5.png

Ikr, I'm terrible at PvP and even I got Challenger.
Reply Quote
09/16/2012 01:04 AMPosted by Basswaggle
Don't try to discredit what I said when you know for a fact that it's true
I don't pull guards unless it's by accident...but god forbid you guys pull guards every time we TB fight and push you back(with the lower or same numbers i might add). But we don't !@#$% about the guards because we still wreck you in the face WITH guards.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]