Misted Legends Reborn (OOC3)

100 Human Death Knight
At least you were able to get the game.

Page claimed in the name of sulkiness.
Edited by Dristis on 9/25/2012 1:51 PM PDT
88 Night Elf Druid
I wouldn't enjoy doing funeral services >.>.
I'm a very emotional person, so yeah... I'd cry too much >.<
100 Human Death Knight
I want to go, but right now I'm on standby because of my leg issues.

The Xrays I got are showing that the ball of my femurs don't fit correctly into my hip bones.

It's painful.
85 Worgen Priest
I want to go, but right now I'm on standby because of my leg issues.

The Xrays I got are showing that the ball of my femurs don't fit correctly into my hip bones.

It's painful.

Ouch >.>

Sorry Dristis that sucks <.<

hope you feel better xD
85 Night Elf Druid
Not gonna play MoP until tomorrow I have the game just don't feel like playing it tonight:P
85 Worgen Priest
09/25/2012 04:17 PMPosted by Sammuroth
Not gonna play MoP until tomorrow I have the game just don't feel like playing it tonight:P

Sam how could you

I can't even get on until december

SO PLAY THE GAME!!!

At least for my sake

PLEEEAAAASSSEEEE!!!!! xD
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I can't even get on until decemberSO PLAY THE GAME!!!At least for my sakePLEEEAAAASSSEEEE!!!!! xD

SPOILER: Hozen and Forsaken <3.....yeah i was confused on that whole thing to
EDIT: Also posted....i am actually not sure if masters of the unholy can do that.
<.<
>.>
Edited by Lineron on 9/25/2012 6:03 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
09/25/2012 05:15 PMPosted by Lineron
I can't even get on until decemberSO PLAY THE GAME!!!At least for my sakePLEEEAAAASSSEEEE!!!!! xD

SPOILER: Hozen and Forsaken <3.....yeah i was confused on that whole thing to
EDIT: Also posted....i am actually not sure if masters of the unholy can do that.
<.<
>.>

I think that would do more harm than good.

Replacing on poison with Unholy stuff.

Bad imo.

Anyway, will post soon, or at some point.
88 Night Elf Druid
There's a few things wrong with your post, Linny xD. (Always hate to be the bearer of bad news.)

If the poison doesn't coat the inside of your lungs in mucus, then it basically eats away at the lining of your lungs. Something you still need whether or not you're being kept alive by necrotic energies. (Why? Because I said so xP. ) Basically it acts like a cytotoxin and it eats away at your flesh. It won't stop at your lungs, it'll keep going, eating away until you have nothing inside but deteriorated bones.
At least, that's how it reacts (slowly, though fast enough for you to be like "Oh crap, that don't feel good, let's get out of here) with undeads.

And Pima was knocked in the head with a staff already ^.^ . So the pandaren have already opened fire. Though I didn't state it in my post, I did state it (somewhere) OOC that the pandaren are attacking them now. There also may be the odd jinyu warrior in there as well.
90 Night Elf Druid
So.

Pretty much.

Kill Pandas, yea? And for Pool groups it's just...chillin'?
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
There's a few things wrong with your post, Linny xD. (Always hate to be the bearer of bad news.)

If the poison doesn't coat the inside of your lungs in mucus, then it basically eats away at the lining of your lungs. Something you still need whether or not you're being kept alive by necrotic energies. (Why? Because I said so xP. ) Basically it acts like a cytotoxin and it eats away at your flesh. It won't stop at your lungs, it'll keep going, eating away until you have nothing inside but deteriorated bones.
At least, that's how it reacts (slowly, though fast enough for you to be like "Oh crap, that don't feel good, let's get out of here) with undeads.

And Pima was knocked in the head with a staff already ^.^ . So the pandaren have already opened fire. Though I didn't state it in my post, I did state it (somewhere) OOC that the pandaren are attacking them now. There also may be the odd jinyu warrior in there as well.

Yeah that's what I thought. Oh, well.
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
So now that the expansion has come out can we say that Horde and Alliance forces have arrived as well and are now giving support to our expeditions?
88 Night Elf Druid
Well, not right now, but perhaps later on. This isn't supposed to be set when everyone gets there. I was considering the rest of the Horde and Alliance show up pretty much at the end of the thread.
90 Night Elf Druid
So.

Pretty much.

Kill Pandas, yea? And for Pool groups it's just...chillin'?

In case ya missed it, Lavi-Taffy
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Gaaaah!

Sorry guys, I've been so busy with school, homework, studying, Borderlands 2, Mists, Raiding DS, and several other things. :/

Anyway, I will get a post up today, promise.
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
Gaaaah!

Sorry guys, I've been so busy with school, homework, studying, Borderlands 2, Mists, Raiding DS, and several other things. :/

Anyway, I will get a post up today, promise.
Are you in college Dae?
90 Blood Elf Rogue
09/27/2012 12:46 PMPosted by Vynathlon
Are you in college Dae?

Yep ^.^
Started my Junior year this semester, going for a CS major, so much of my afternoons/weekends are spent writing code.
90 Night Elf Druid
Welcome back Dae! I know how you feel D:

Don't forget the sly comment Core made *smirk*
Hi guys, sorry I've been busy since the Xpac came out, Mantinence gave me some time to post, hopw my post was fine.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Well I lied about getting a post up yesterday, but I got one up now so it's all better.

Now to get Dae to 89 before Brewfest ends, I want my title for my monk.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]