Misted Legends Reborn (OOC3)

90 Human Death Knight
The only 'break up' that upset me was my first girlfriend of over a year and a half getting killed by a drunk driver.

Downer.
88 Night Elf Druid
09/20/2012 07:01 PMPosted by Dristis
The only 'break up' that upset me was my first girlfriend of over a year and a half getting killed by a drunk driver.

o_O.
*hugs* My condolences. :(

As for the breaking up thing, I'm pretty sure I already confided in you guys this, but mine would have to be my first "real" boyfriend (because I had/have this odd online dating habit >.> Makes life easier when it comes to splitting up if you've never seen the guy). Basically I ended up wondering what I did wrong, and hopelessly crushing on him for five years until we had a one night stand and I realized he was a douche xP. Sometimes you just gotta go that extra mile until it finally sinks in. *sarcastic thumbs up* xP

And posts... will come... eventually xD. *putters off to read IC threads* I'm not gonna promise to make one tonight, but fer sure before the weekend's over xP. I've gotta pack some more dirty clothes ('cause going home= doing laundry xP) and what not still, so I don't know if I'll get around to posting it tomorrow before I leave, and once I get home, I imagine I'm gonna wanna chill with my family for a little before popping on to the computer :P.
Edited by Laviette on 9/20/2012 8:18 PM PDT
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
09/20/2012 06:35 PMPosted by Laviette
So what dimension would this one be considered? Assuming this dimension is the one that Eric hails from.
First of all, his name is Eranikus. Nowhere in any of my works of fiction would I have a story about a guy named Eric. That's just too modern and ugly of a name. I tend to have more of a bond towards characters whom I can just see the awesomeness exuding from the name itself. Even if the characters themselves aren't badasses, they can still have badass names imo, I can't really write about people with ugly names as they just don't relate to me. Now the name Eranikus exudes a nice green and reptilian feel to it, of course my opinion might be biased since this is a green dragon I'm stealing from but still. Now the name of Eric exudes a stupid twisted name that has been influenced by industry. Don't ask me what that's about, ever since a few years ago I've been able to see colors and ideas in names.

And then Second: This might have been a bit complicated but if needed I would have added on later to expand to this outline. For instance, what if people from the real dimensions created a new dimension using technology from their time period and briefly considered if they added in a second element to it instead but chose against it? Then there would be the universe in which Eranikus would be from, then there would be other dimensions in which the creators would have considered a second element in it but had differing ideas and chose one instead of another this the dimension of fire was born, but in another dimension they would have chosen ice, and in another time, and so on. Each one of the dimensions being connected due to the fact that the creators of said dimension created one dimension but inadvertently created numerous ones all connected to one another.

Also, I'd like to apologize for my 2(?) day hiatus.
Apology DENIED!!!!!!!!! No just kidding. If I can drink polluted water and spend hours in the sun learning nothing and wasting my time I can be accepting of one of my friends being busy in her life.

I hear Florida just sucks in general. ... I couldn't imagine ever living somewhere it doesn't snow in the winter time. That would just... blow my mind. Not that we got much snow last year >.> .
You should see Texas. It's like Florida except it's pretty much a desert and there are a lot of hicks in the south. Also if that's not enough incentive to come and live there, the state's average temperature is 73 degrees. That's because for 9 months of the year it's 90-110 degrees outside, and during the winter during the three months of the year it can get down to 0 degrees. Also despite it getting so cold, there is still no snow, there's only ice. Only one week of the year two years ago did they have snow and it was extraordinary, we got to miss school for all those days because it was so rare. Before that it snowed one day in five years and I was in middle school and the teachers wouldn't let us go outside. Aside from that there's only one other time when I was a kid when it snowed but that was it, about 10 times in my lifetime that it's every snowed for me. It's incredibly rare to see it there.
85 Worgen Priest
09/20/2012 08:33 PMPosted by Vynathlon
You should see Texas. It's like Florida except it's pretty much a desert and there are a lot of hicks in the south. Also if that's not enough incentive to come and live there, the state's average temperature is 73 degrees. That's because for 9 months of the year it's 90-110 degrees outside, and during the winter during the three months of the year it can get down to 0 degrees. Also despite it getting so cold, there is still no snow, there's only ice. Only one week of the year two years ago did they have snow and it was extraordinary, we got to miss school for all those days because it was so rare. Before that it snowed one day in five years and I was in middle school and the teachers wouldn't let us go outside. Aside from that there's only one other time when I was a kid when it snowed but that was it, about 10 times in my lifetime that it's every snowed for me. It's incredibly rare to see it there.

It snowedd once in cali

It was when I was 2

WHOOPTY FREAKING DOO DAH!!

lol xD

Alright good night guys i am so flippen tired!
So what dimension would this one be considered? Assuming this dimension is the one that Eric hails from.
First of all, his name is Eranikus. Nowhere in any of my works of fiction would I have a story about a guy named Eric. That's just too modern and ugly of a name. I tend to have more of a bond towards characters whom I can just see the awesomeness exuding from the name itself. Even if the characters themselves aren't badasses, they can still have badass names imo, I can't really write about people with ugly names as they just don't relate to me. Now the name Eranikus exudes a nice green and reptilian feel to it, of course my opinion might be biased since this is a green dragon I'm stealing from but still. Now the name of Eric exudes a stupid twisted name that has been influenced by industry. Don't ask me what that's about, ever since a few years ago I've been able to see colors and ideas in names.

And then Second: This might have been a bit complicated but if needed I would have added on later to expand to this outline. For instance, what if people from the real dimensions created a new dimension using technology from their time period and briefly considered if they added in a second element to it instead but chose against it? Then there would be the universe in which Eranikus would be from, then there would be other dimensions in which the creators would have considered a second element in it but had differing ideas and chose one instead of another this the dimension of fire was born, but in another dimension they would have chosen ice, and in another time, and so on. Each one of the dimensions being connected due to the fact that the creators of said dimension created one dimension but inadvertently created numerous ones all connected to one another.

Also, I'd like to apologize for my 2(?) day hiatus.
Apology DENIED!!!!!!!!! No just kidding. If I can drink polluted water and spend hours in the sun learning nothing and wasting my time I can be accepting of one of my friends being busy in her life.

I hear Florida just sucks in general. ... I couldn't imagine ever living somewhere it doesn't snow in the winter time. That would just... blow my mind. Not that we got much snow last year >.> .

Thats rude to all the Erics I know... and HEY I'M A HICK! And she said Eric for short cause Erikanius eroehiahafohfeoih is hard to spell.
85 Worgen Priest
09/21/2012 06:00 AMPosted by Sarinda
eroehiahafohfeoih

I'd be confused at that too >.>

OFF TO SCHOOL(why???) xD
90 Human Death Knight
I miss school since being in the Army, actually.

I can't wait for college.
88 Night Elf Druid
Now the name Eranikus exudes a nice green and reptilian feel to it,

To me, it feels like a Harry Potter spell. Except you've gotta say it in a deeper voice, and with a bit of an accent in there for it to reach its full potential of a bad-buttocks spell. "Eranikus!" and then... it eradicates acne. :)

09/21/2012 07:36 AMPosted by Dristis
I can't wait for college.

College is awesome o_O. It's not at all like high school where they jump on your back if you miss an assignment or whatever. In college they're kinda like "Meh, you're paying for it, so I don't care." Makes me more eager to actually do my work, as opposed to high school where I was like "Meh, this is boring and stupid, I'm not doin' it >.> ."
I'll admit, I was a horrible student, but an awesome person that everyone liked 'cause I'd always bring in candy and cookies for everyone xD. At Easter I'd go out and buy a whole bunch of caramel-filled Hersheys kisses and hand them out, then when the store ran out of those ('cause I'd buy, like, 3 packs at a time), I had to resort to mini Hersheys chocolate bars xP. I just really like being altruistic, it makes a person feel good about themselves. ^.^

Only one week of the year two years ago did they have snow and it was extraordinary, we got to miss school for all those days because it was so rare.

As a Canadian, I pride myself in knowing how to tough out over five feet of snow xP. Unfortunately last year, we'd only get, like, a foot, before it all melted. It was all the horribleness of winter with none of the fun :( ; cold, icy, cold, sleet, horribleness.

Anywhoodles, back on topic. So is Eric from this dimension or not? xP
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
09/21/2012 10:46 AMPosted by Laviette
Anywhoodles, back on topic. So is Eric from this dimension or not? xP
.... I already addressed this issue in my second point. I'm not really sure how to simplify my group any more than it already is. I personally think it's pretty clear but I've been thinking about transdimensional science for a while now. Laviette, why don't you go and watch a bit of tv, perhaps some science fiction shows that deal with other dimensions or time travel? Doctor Who is supposed to be really good at dealing with the time travel portion of it, and it's pretty entertaining to watch as well.
90 Night Elf Druid
So...Umm....

The IC thread just vanished to page 2 >_>
So...Umm....

The IC thread just vanished to page 2 >_>

LAVI POST!
90 Worgen Druid
Where is everybody!?
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
09/21/2012 08:57 PMPosted by Maraph
Where is everybody!?
I'm still here. I just went to go see a movie, and finished watching the three doctor who's of the season. If you have anything to share regarding inter-dimensional travel then that'd be nice.
90 Human Death Knight
Interdimensional travel will rip the universe in half.

Let's stick to time and space.
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
Interdimensional travel will rip the universe in half.

Let's stick to time and space.
Well you see, without inter-dimensional travel, time travel is more likely to rip the universe in half.
88 Night Elf Druid
Okay, I'm not entirely sure when I'll be catching up, I hope it'll be this weekend, but I'm not going to give you guys a fer-sure date and time, because I can't promise I'll make it xD. I came back home for the weekend, and it's the Fall Fair! *dances* So I'm gonna be spending most of today there, flirting with tha nice "carnies" xP. (Who knew Harlequin could be such a great way to pick up guys? xP Kidding, but :P )

Bottom line, I should be able to ketchup post sometime this weekend -probably tonight- but I'm not going to let you guys down by saying "There will be one tonight!" when I don't know xD.

Yes, I realize Misted Legends' IC has gone to page two xD. I realized it a few days ago and was like "*gasp!* How did that happen!? >.<" I currently have an almost-complete post on my laptop to hurry you guys along in the Library -I'd been kinda waiting for a few others to post there, because I thought Vyn and Dae were in the Library, but I suppose I've put it off for too long, lol.

As I mentioned in my quote from Into the Darkness, I really do hope to finish that up tonight and post it so we can get along on this :P. I'm to be going to my dad's for dinner tonight (yay! Panzerotti!) however once things have settled down and my little sisters are in bed and done glomping me, I should be able to post that up ^.^

Thanks for being so patient with me guys!
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
Yeah sorry my creative juices stopped flowing, and instead flowed into the story about Eranikus instead so I've been unable to post anything for a while now. I can see about posting something even if it's not very creative though if you want.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
So....how bout that local sports team we like?
85 Worgen Priest
GO COWBOYS!

Even though I live in cali my fav teams cowboys :P
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
GO COWBOYS!

Even though I live in cali my fav teams cowboys :P

HERESY! *BLAM* SEAHAWKS TILL THE END!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]