Horde population...

93 Draenei Shaman
Ok this is getting a little out of hand. I tired of looking for horde to gank and finding absolutely nothing. Call all your buddies and let them know the waiting is officially over, it's a new era, a time for Asians and pandas. Grab your mains, grab your friends, your fellow hordies...start creating guilds and developing new bonds with people you couldnt give a !@#$ about. Good players start turning these noobs into real players. Horde it's time to rise up and show the alliance you don't suck as bad as we all think you do! It's time to REPOPULATE!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Coming from a guild that razes Org on a daily basis.

Why not come OVER to this side and you can gank as many alliances as you like!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
We only done it twice as a guild. Its not daily. Its just horde talk in trade about one thing for about a month straight.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
09/17/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Ryure
Why not come OVER to this side and you can gank as many alliances as you like!

I like how you think, Ryure! Support the underdogs! Repopulate Orgrimmar! I'll even offer to stop eating orphans if it helps.

>_>

09/17/2012 02:40 PMPosted by Vasku
We only done it twice as a guild. Its not daily. Its just horde talk in trade about one thing for about a month straight.

That's not true! We've been talking about Will Smith's death wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy longer than a month. RIP Will!
Reply Quote
93 Draenei Shaman
Lol. We've talked about transfer but that's a lot of money and work. Plus alli is so much cooler. Not considering the unfair odds
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I'd think about transferring or rerolling but I"m not even playing yet, haha :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
For the record: "woof" > "hurr for da alliance"
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I'm going to get serious for a minute here.

The real problem with Horde population is simple biology, and has been a long time in building to its current devastating condition.

Due to the disastrous effects of widespread radiation that occurred among Orcs during their enslavement to The Burning Legion as well as STDs and other infections (they didn't call it the "burning" legion for nothing), many Orcs were left as sterile as a new package of needles.

Trolls have a tendency to well... eat other Trolls instead of mating with them, and let's face it, not all Troll women are as comely as yours truly. *preens* Also, it's not entirely unheard of for a Troll to consume their own young, and though this practice has been mostly eradicated within The Horde, it still occurs within the Forest and Jungle Troll communities. And despite how big, brawny and hot the male Trolls were in Northrend, they never seemed interested in doing anything but attacking wandering females (I speak from experience! ..Come back, bic boi, I just want to talk about the weather, mon!) *sigh*

Blood Elves are somewhat fertile now that their mana-addiction is fading, but to be frank, nobody trusts a Blood Elf to bear a child who won't be shucking and jiving like a freaking crack baby on speed. Also, Female Blood Elves have extremely narrow hips which are not beneficial to child-bearing whatsoever. Part of the biggest problem Blood Elves face comes straight from the top: Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider himself was known to prefer the company of his fellow male elves and obviously, no heir was produced from his many dalliances in Silvermoon.

The Forsaken are, how shall I say this nicely? Forsaken. Just like their wombs. Ain't nothin' comin' out of there! And male Forsaken all shoot blanks, but at least they're good at being stiff, knowwhatimean? /weeeeeenk

Tauren are extremely fertile and present the last and best hope for Horde survival and propagation. However, let's face it: nobody wants to sleep with a female Tauren. In fact, most male members of The Horde couldn't be PAID to breed with one - and that includes male Tauren themselves. For some weird reason (maybe it's an opposites attract thing, or maybe it has to do more with size = satisfaction, etc,) but male Tauren are most often seen paired off with female Blood Elves (much to the females' long term fulfillment).

Goblins, much like their Alliance counterparts the Gnomes have managed to poison themselves with pollution from their many smokey but useful gadgets, so the sighting of a baby Goblin is about as common as female Dwarves without beards.

So there you have it, in a nutshell, the analysis of The Horde population crisis.

Back to you, Bunnychaser!

_██_
(ಠ_ృ)

Edit: so clearly you can see that this is a problem that not even hippy-sparkle-happy-fun time- Naaru healing magic could solve! (not that the stingy Naaru ever did anything to help the Horde anyway).
Edited by Jinja on 9/17/2012 11:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/17/2012 11:45 PMPosted by Jinja
However, let's face it: nobody wants to sleep with a female Tauren.

Clearly, you hadn't done the breadcrumb quest from Ashenvale to Stonetalon, it features an named orc npc talking about Tauren women > everything else.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
The exception proves the rule! >_>

edit: but if it makes everyone happy, I'll append my post to say almost*** nobody.

***terms and restrictions apply. only available in the contiguous United States, the non-French-speaking part of Canada, Turkey and the least attractive parts of Azeroth, like Stonetalon. Also, crazed Orcs with Tauren fetishes are to be ruled as anomalies.
Edited by Jinja on 9/18/2012 1:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
09/18/2012 01:20 AMPosted by Ryure
However, let's face it: nobody wants to sleep with a female Tauren.

Clearly, you hadn't done the breadcrumb quest from Ashenvale to Stonetalon, it features an named orc npc talking about Tauren women > everything else.

http://i.imgur.com/k3Dse.gif
Her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
that was a risky click....
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
If I had a harem I would fill it with Tauren women, it would be udderly amazing.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
but would your offspring be Horde or Alliance? This is the quandary!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Please don't transfer to Horde. No one wants you here.

As for the server population, it's a lot more fun when it's 5 of us attacking Stormwind with completely incorrigible odds.

Frickin' space goats man.
Reply Quote
86 Human Mage
09/17/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Shazie
Ok this is getting a little out of hand. I tired of looking for horde to gank and finding absolutely nothing. Call all your buddies and let them know the waiting is officially over, it's a new era, a time for Asians and pandas. Grab your mains, grab your friends, your fellow hordies...start creating guilds and developing new bonds with people you couldnt give a !@#$ about. Good players start turning these noobs into real players. Horde it's time to rise up and show the alliance you don't suck as bad as we all think you do! It's time to REPOPULATE!!!!!

I will reroll, start to play again ... just for YOU !
Edited by Worix on 10/19/2012 9:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
09/17/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Shazie

Shazie get killed more, your random posts about Horde being bad are just a coverup for how terrible you and your guild are at World PvP. The only reason you are finding "bad Horde" is because you are ganking in the Mulgore or some other low level zone, bunch of scrubs.
Reply Quote
93 Draenei Shaman
But I love horde :(. Some of my best friends are blac.....I mean horde.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Mannoroth hasn't always been like this. It used to be touted as one of the most even pvp servers. Most PvP servers in the America's are hilariously Horde dominated there's just some thing strange going on here on this server...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]