I just bought a horde over to alliance!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I forgot to respond to that.

I'll work on it asap, jinja.

o_O work on what? Mating with a Horde? >_>

10/22/2012 03:24 PMPosted by Çiclonium
I just bought a horde

I think this should offend me, but massa doan let me read.
Edited by Jinja on 10/22/2012 5:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
10/21/2012 05:33 PMPosted by Ort
Mannoroth hasn't always been like this. It used to be touted as one of the most even pvp servers. Most PvP servers in the America's are hilariously Horde dominated there's just some thing strange going on here on this server...

Alliance always had greater numbers. It's just that Horde was better at PvP and compensated for it.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
I was originally horde. It sucked after WotLK
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
10/23/2012 08:33 AMPosted by Masa

I remember ;)

Infact, Horde side mostly went Alliance in Cata.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
10/23/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Eulith

I remember ;)

Infact, Horde side mostly went Alliance in Cata.

I agree Eulith that seems like the most plausible explanation. The Horde on this server way out numbered the Alliance in Burning Crusade (thanks to the blood elf fad... which well never really ended). And WoW census showed the Horde out numbering the Alliance 1.3 to 1 at the start of Cataclysm. But now things are so out of whack at level 90 the Horde are out numbered three to one.
Reply Quote
09/20/2012 06:10 PMPosted by Ziharkk
Frickin' space goats man.

For the Record, I was not part of the decision to let them in.

And my genocidal attempts at poisoning have failed....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
this thread is now space goats
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
10/25/2012 11:48 PMPosted by Ziharkk
this thread is now space goats

:D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
its ok the up rising is coming soon........
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/17/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Shazie
Ok this is getting a little out of hand. I tired of looking for horde to gank and finding absolutely nothing.

I'm normally in Halfhill and surrounding areas. Come find me, I suck and if killing someone over and over and ... gets you arisen, then so be it.

As many of us are long over the arrogance of the Ally (I have a gaggle of 85s on ally side to be leveled), I like the horde.

It's one thing to be the mouthpiece of arrogance and population, it's another to quietly go get things done.

For the Horde!
Reply Quote
74 Undead Death Knight
I have recently come back from a huge break after WoTLK. So much has changed I decided to delete everything and reroll fresh. I did a lot of research and there are a few more Alliance heavy pvp servers than I remember their being before. However, I found this one had a terrible ratio next to Alterac Mountains and Ravenholdt. Since I am a sucker for the little guy, I rolled here, because I've always loved the Horde I just had a problem with playing on the dominated side.

TL;DR : New to server; I look forward to being killed and hopefully getting a few kills with you all.

FOR LADY SYLVANAS! FOR THE HORDE!
Reply Quote
9 Human Monk
More firetree, just what we need

Edit: Accidentally posted this on my monk! And why isn't this thread more space goats
Edited by Zihar on 11/5/2012 3:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
10/21/2012 07:22 AMPosted by Shazie
But I love horde :(. Some of my best friends are blac.....I mean horde.

Say's the whi...I mean Alliance trash! You're crap without your pals! How many times, before MoP, did you try to kill us at our TB camp? Typical Ally spewing crap, y'all can't kill unless it's low level players, badly geared new 90's or two or more on one horde player....when their hp is low because they are fighting mobs, it's pathetic really!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/05/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Zihar
And why isn't this thread more space goats

I wonder what a space goat troll child would look like?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]