Disciplined 10M 8/8H LF Warlock **MoP Core**

90 Undead Death Knight
<Disciplined> is a Horde 10M raiding guild on the US-Skullcrusher server and was established in early 2012. After the collapse of our founding members previous guild (Pàrádigm Realm: 2nd T12/3rd T11), Disciplined was formed on the basis to step away from hardcore raiding and take on a more casual approach which means a lighter raid schedule and atmosphere. While the goal will always be progression we are a more relaxed guild focused on having fun and getting the job done versus drama. Despite a 3-4 month late start and only raiding 2 days a week we are 8/8H in Dragon Soul and are looking to come out strong in MoP.

PROGRESSION

Dragon Soul - 8/8N, 8/8H
Heroic Spine of Deathwing - July 20th 2012
Heroic Madness of Deathwing - July 26th 2012

RECRUITMENT

1 Ranged DPS - Warlock

We are looking to immediately fill a slot in our core MoP roster with a skilled Warlock. High attendance is a must as we will run with a tight roster. If you cannot maintain 90%+ attendance or meet ALL of our raid times please do not even bother applying.

SCHEDULE
Tuesday 8-11pm EST
Thursday 8-11pm EST
Monday 9-11pm EST (If Needed)

CONTACT
In Game: Grunbold (after 2:30pm PST)
Real ID: skullknight10@yahoo.com
**If im not online please add me to Real ID. I will get back to you as soon as possible**
Edited by Grunbold on 9/19/2012 2:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
so um i can pretend to be a range
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
09/18/2012 08:36 PMPosted by Fallendreams
so um i can pretend to be a range

Sure. Symbiosis link with a druid and spam Wrath :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]