4/16H16/16N|All Exceptional|Tues,Thurs,Sun

90 Pandaren Warrior
Hello All,

Please see our Application Forums below:

http://savageraiding.wowstead.com/forums/savage-public-forum/applications

This forum has just been set up, please read the example application and the "Applicants - PLEASE READ FIRST" thread before applying.

MOP, here....we...go!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
We need tanks for a normal clear tonight. Hit anyone in game up for an invite, I will talk to you before raid.

Thanks,
Uchi
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
We are looking for a select few to fill these spots so we can continue to progress. Firelords, dragon slayers, pre nerf saviors, etc...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
We have high goals for ourselves here on illidan. Not your 2nd rate guild that caters to sub par players. Looking for top notch ppl here, so please PLEASE DEAR GO APP TODAY!

savageraiding.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Are there no guildless ppl on illidan?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Please, someone legit read this. WE ARE ON THE NUMBER ONE HIGHEST POP SERVER IN THE FU(*&^G WORLD! PLEASE THROW ME A BONE FOR PUTTING UP WITH THESE BS Q TIMES, AND GIVE ME COMPETENT RAIDERS!
Edited by Uchiwaa on 10/10/2012 1:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
read last post
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Need non baddies please
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
NEEEEED A BOSS HPALY THAT HAS A STRONG BACKGROUND IN PROGRESSION PLEASE DEAR F*&^ING GOD
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
First night with our new group and some trials knocked out 3 bosses. If we had a 2nd raid night or didnt start the raid week on a thursday, we would be 6/6 this week. Realize the opportunity to get into a focused, fun, legit guild here ppl and those apps in.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
so how is your first kill of the new xpack server top 20 when you got the 25th kill of Stone Guard on the server? http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Savage
Please explain this

And is the trash talking done towards other members when the ones doing the talking aren't any good themselves optional? or mandatory for all members?

Enjoy the free bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
yerp
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Beavcoon should be BeavPoon
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
bring me the best illidan. thats why were here...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
to the top!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
need more
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Hi Illidan
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
to the top!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
get up
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
up
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]