heh

90 Undead Rogue

Don't flatter myself? I don't even need to attempt to flatter myself at all, in any way, your entire guild does that on a daily basis. Most of your guild tunnels me and wants me dead/gchat explodes when I die/you've made a web page dedicated to me... what else is there more to say?

Well if those are your qualifiers then it is, indeed true that you obsess over HAx10 and myself. You always tunnel me in TB and wherever else possible, a paladin tunneling a rogue lol and it gets to be a bit creepy at times. I remember when you had a level 1 alt in the guild you would log on immediately after TB and lurk just to see if anyone was talking about you. A webpage dedicated to you? Do you have any idea how easy it is to photoshop an image and host it to a url? Less than five minutes, tops. It's cheap entertainment. You, on the other hand, have some serious issues.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
more
Reply Quote

Don't flatter myself? I don't even need to attempt to flatter myself at all, in any way, your entire guild does that on a daily basis. Most of your guild tunnels me and wants me dead/gchat explodes when I die/you've made a web page dedicated to me... what else is there more to say?

Well if those are your qualifiers then it is, indeed true that you obsess over HAx10 and myself. You always tunnel me in TB and wherever else possible, a paladin tunneling a rogue lol and it gets to be a bit creepy at times. I remember when you had a level 1 alt in the guild you would log on immediately after TB and lurk just to see if anyone was talking about you. A webpage dedicated to you? Do you have any idea how easy it is to photoshop an image and host it to a url? Less than five minutes, tops. It's cheap entertainment. You, on the other hand, have some serious issues.

Me tunneling you? HA that's rich, I'm sorry that your god awful positioning yourself and that you overextend. I don't tunnel anyone nor do I spend my time purposely focusing someone, I attack what's red and what's dumb enough to overextend, I'm sorry that just so happens to be you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Wow, way to over explain yourself in a pitiful attempt at denial. Get off my nuts, fanboy.
Reply Quote
heh.

this forum is like the united states media circus.... a whole bunch of lies. if you want the truth hit up the frostmane fb page. but no, you kiddies won't do that. you got no balls.

keep saying ook globaled me...it gives me a good laugh every time you say it. delusional monkies.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I think he's just afraid of losing the illusion of being a pixelated woman with child bearing hips and voluptuous breasts. He's much more comfortable with that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
keep going
Reply Quote
poor oak, you must miss sic don't ya?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
yes. I cant kill anyone any more.
Reply Quote
Amygrant goes orc, so does Sifting. Amygrant goes back undead, hey check out Sifting.

mind = blown

actually the reason i went back to undead was when sifting posted the racial changes on fb
Reply Quote
facebook group is much better
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/20/2012 03:02 PMPosted by Amygrant

Free to use as many racial slurs as you please with no fear of bans.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
heh.

this forum is like the united states media circus.... a whole bunch of lies. if you want the truth hit up the frostmane fb page. but no, you kiddies won't do that. you got no balls.

keep saying ook globaled me...it gives me a good laugh every time you say it. delusional monkies.

You tried to kill me and failed in tbp, an undergeared druid. then you ran. We chased you and I watched as he flawlessed you. You can pretend all you want that it didn't happen sifting, but it did, and we all know it. Get some class.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
inb4 complete denial or some bull!@#$ that has nothing to do with anything i just said.
heh.
Reply Quote
i saw you on your druid. by the guards. so i avoided dotted you in every possible way. stupid idiot.

there was one time i went around on the bridge...to sacrifice myself to allah (aka suicide bomber with a vest on) to get my group out of the water which was bottle necking us. that's called being smart, using a term called...you may never heard of it... it's called "strategy" and "heh" it worked you dumb brood...

don't lie by the time we got better position we pushed you all the way back to the guards and eventually pushed your !@#$ in even harder by making you all use the portal to escape

ook knows knowing of playing a mage other then casting frostbomb and spellsteal spam

elias...heh...i as i should say... "esse" bro you better enjoy playing ret for the time being because coming 90... i'm going to destroy you all
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
All these terribles not enough time. Hey Oak lets BG
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
09/20/2012 03:02 PMPosted by Amygrant

Facebook group is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better more drama
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You won't be able to kill paladins at 90.

Glyph of the Righteous Retreat
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/20/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Ryder
All these terribles not enough time. Hey Oak lets BG

HE WANTS ME TO BG BUT HE ISNT EVEN ON
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
i saw you on your druid. by the guards. so i avoided dotted you in every possible way. stupid idiot.

there was one time i went around on the bridge...to sacrifice myself to allah (aka suicide bomber with a vest on) to get my group out of the water which was bottle necking us. that's called being smart, using a term called...you may never heard of it... it's called "strategy" and "heh" it worked you dumb brood...

don't lie by the time we got better position we pushed you all the way back to the guards and eventually pushed your !@#$ in even harder by making you all use the portal to escape

ook knows knowing of playing a mage other then casting frostbomb and spellsteal spam

elias...heh...i as i should say... "esse" bro you better enjoy playing ret for the time being because coming 90... i'm going to destroy you all

Well if you were trying to be a suicide bomber, you sure did a good job getting solo'd by ook before you even made it past the bridge, so I'm not sure what you were accomplishing. Other then that, no. Uh, no not sure what strategy you were talking about (getting more + tunneling eli isn't much of a strategy, which you always do btw ) you let Melon and myself free cast the entire time. Check your facts before you decide to spew nonsense at me.

Oh, and you sure 'destroyed' us in Desolace a few minutes ago, nice port to org. <3
Edited by Swoon on 9/20/2012 4:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]