heh

even at lv 90, it wont change the fact, that you are a scrub now, if you think i cant global you, i am happily to 1v1 you again and global you in front of all your friends
Reply Quote
soak it in, enjoy it while it lasts. you had a group of melee classes with bubble immunities on me just before i was going to blow you up, congrats
Reply Quote
09/20/2012 04:36 PMPosted by Swoon
and you sure 'destroyed' us in Desolace a few minutes ago, nice port to org

i don't play well under an empty stomach i got invited on the same moment my steak was getting cold in the kitchen

now go bake me that pie, ho
Reply Quote
also i'm probably getting banned from fb also because some loser got paul banned...so if that's the case the hell with all of you and the hell with this forum also because there's no freedom of speech here
Reply Quote
i still see fear, you clearly ignored my challenge cause i think we both know the outcome of that, you getting globaled and me having full health
Reply Quote
09/20/2012 05:06 PMPosted by Sifting
soak it in, enjoy it while it lasts. you had a group of melee classes with bubble immunities on me just before i was going to blow you up, congrats

L2 focus Champion melon

you know the shaman
shaman= no bubble.

"You had a group of melee classes with bubble immunities" I lol'd cause you guys had a group of hunters and mages

You sure are running out of stuff, my dear sifting.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I missed a moment to make Melon complain about me in Skype again, I blame Eli for this.

Love you Melon.
Edited by Pheno on 9/20/2012 6:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
go on
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
RUN TO GUARDS LOL
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
IT WORKED
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/20/2012 10:03 PMPosted by Makgora
This is arathi basin, where the alliance evel doors slave my family and my starvig hunger childrens to work on farms. i have come for my revenge.

go on
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
WTF is this evil alliance magics???
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Elias, if you keep spending all this time posting on the forums , you'll miss the george lopez show!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I want in
Edited by Lurowene on 9/21/2012 5:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
go on
Reply Quote
i've stirred up enough drama, nothing to see here...carry on now

heh
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]