Two raiders LF progression guild, +/-10GMT

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Howdy, I'm looking for two possible spots in any HM progression guild for MoP, for my fiance and myself. We'd probably prefer 25m but we're more than happy for 10s. We've both raided a lottt, on numerous accounts/servers/guilds over the years (not so much in Cata) but looking to resume quality raiding as soon as the expansion hits.

We're both skilled in any archetype you desire, although she'd prefer warlock/any healer, while I have no preference at all. Whatever you need in your raid lineup is basically what we're happy to play. We have numerous 85s each, and will have our chosen chars ready for raiding in double-quick time.

Please drop me a PM in-game or ask for my battle-tag for a chat, more information, experience info, guild website application links etc! We'll be onto it right away.

Thanks for the interest! /flop ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hey there Warmkitten,

[A] Connection of Dath'Remar are seeking dedicated players to join our core raid team. Our goal is to recruit players that want to join a small and friendly community while maintaining solid progression. We are a mix of players that have come from other guilds and have decided to do our own thing in MoP. I noticed you haven't stated if you are willing to Faction/Server change, would this be an issue for both of you?

Our schedule is quite flexible at the moment but we are looking at; Thurs/Sun/Mon 8:30-11:00PM (Server) if that interests you. I can be contacted directly in-game, via our recruitment thread or via BattleTag: Belacv#6196.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6607191793

Happy Hunting and good luck :)
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks for the quick response! And you're right, forgot to mention it - more than happy to transfer to any server/faction.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
pwease
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
<Vicious Cycle> is a guild based in Frostmourne, we got8/8HM DS 10 man in May, due to various roster issues and people quitting wow due to it getting old. We are building back up for MoP and are in need of a few more people so we can get the next tier content down asap.

Lock/ Shadow Priest or Hunter
Rdruid with Boomie OS
Blood dk or Feral Druid or Brewmaster Monk.

Our raiding times are as follows, keep in mind we RARELY raid on Mondays that is basically if we are close to a new heroic kill and need to get it down we go Monday, otherwise we raid only Weds/Thurs/ Sunday from 12 am svt to 2:30 Frostmourne svt time.

Just add me to real ID to get in touch with me: rooshilkalra@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Heya sexy couple JND is looking for a couple exactly like you to fill the roster for mop our raid times are 8-11pm server wed/thurs/monday for progression. Our current raid requirements are shaman/or pally heals, tank, and caster dps. We need reliable people to join our team who can make 90% of the raids and who come prepared. Looking to get into raiding asap when mop hits. if you wana give me your battletag we could chat. reply if interested cheers :)
Edited by Lundemon on 9/19/2012 3:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Hey there guys.

Ajantis still has a few spots in our roster to fill with high calibre players going into MoP, so it would be good to speak to you about what you expect/want out of a guild to see if you'd be a good fit.

We're a hard-core (semi hard-core?) 25 man raiding guild based on Saurfang and are looking at a strong start in MoP.

Our raid times are 8:00pm through to 12:00pm Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday each week.

If you'd like to know more about the guild, or submit applications, you can visit our website and forums at:
http://ajantis-guild.com/

Or you can contact an officer in game or through forum PMs. Unfortunately, I won't be available tonight, but you might be able to catch another officer online if you check.

You can add my Battletag at Shannon#1924 if you are willing to wait until I get home tomorrow night.

Hope to hear from you soon guys,
Thanks,
-Caldera
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hey there we're interested in Priest, Druid or Shaman Healers - preferrably a shaman and we could use a skilled mage or protection paladin aswell. we're 8/8H in 25s, we raid 2pm - 5.30pm Sat/Sun and we have a fairly strong core for MoP. If you're interested you can check out our website Http://burn-phase.com to submit applications or you can contact me ingame for a chat (the-dark-alliance@hotmail.com or alemenara#1239).

Cheers,
Alemenara
~GM of <Burn Phase>
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Hey there,
Archon of Dath'remar is looking for two raiders to fill its ranks. A warlock/rogue/DK dps and a Shaman or Druid healer. If you'd be interested in having a chat about the guild, feel free to add me on real id, Tipping8@gmail.com, or you can contact me for our TS3 Details and join us on our TS3 server for a quick chat.
We raid on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am AEST.
Hoping to hear from you soon,
Astravariass- GM and Raid Leader of Archon Dath'remar.
Edited by Àstravaria on 9/20/2012 1:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks heaps for all the responses! Very much appreciated, all quality guilds, will be in touch soon
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<Frostwolves> of Dath'Remar is an established raiding guild looking to add a few more players to our roster. We've been raiding steadily since MC/ZG, currently set up for 2 10m teams, having cleared 8/8H DS. We are seeking mature, reliable and competent players who enjoy raiding.

Due to two of our core players not returning to the game after a hiatus we are now seeking 2 tanks. This could possibly be turned into 1 Tank + 1 other if needed.

We raid 8:30-11pm on Wednesday + Thursday, plus either Sunday or Monday depending on the groups requirements.

Above all else we look for players who know how to play their class & how to learn boss fights.

If interested contact me in game (Fueghan#1472) or head to our website - www.frostwolves.com
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Hi, [A] Sanctum is an established 8/8HM 10man guild in Dreadmaul. My Group4 raids from 7pm to 10pm Server Time on every Wed, Thu and Mon. They need a plate tank and a lock/healer. If you find the above suit your situation, you can contact me at realID TTC1511@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Hola Warmkitten!

H Y D R A is a Lvl 25 guild on Dath'Remar, currently 8/8H and we're recruiting a tank (non pally) and a pally healer for core spots on our Red raid team (Fri/Sat 8-11pm st) for MoP.

If you have these classes and are interested in the guild, we would love to talk to you. Check out our website at //hydradr.guildlaunch.com or contact myself, Misstreat (GM) or Drogo ingame.

PS.. I raid with my fiance too (Drogo) on our other team :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Centurion Knights on Frostmourne Alliance is recruiting DPS and Holy Paladins for MOP. Our guild is led and run by mature members and officers, and the guild was formed in 2007. We pride ourselves on reliability and stability, letting our players enjoy the game in a fun laid back environment. We raid Wed/Thur/Sun 8:30 - 11:30 10GMT AEST.

Our raids are run following our Golden Rule of “making sure a raider’s time is never wasted”, which ensures a professional culture exists while raiding. Please add my BattleTag Argantis#1524 if you wish to speak further, apply at our website - http://centurionknights.guildomatic.com/ or reply here if you need any further information.

Cheers
Aramae
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
This makes me sad...

Can I ask where you two ended up deciding to go out of interest?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
This makes me sad...

Can I ask where you two ended up deciding to go out of interest?

heh dw cald they didnt come here either.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]