Kil'jaeden Realm Time?

7 Gnome Warlock
Hello. I was wondering if anyone else is seeing what im seeing. I am on the Kil'jaeden server and I thought it was in Pacific Standard Zone time. I live in california and it is 7:45 AM but the realm time reads that it is 9:45 am. The realm time is showing Central Standard Time. Is anyone else having this issue? Is this a glitch?
Reply Quote
Glitch you say?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
09/20/2012 07:56 AMPosted by Catdad
Glitch you say?

No. NO! Don't you dare.
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warlock
8:54 isnt correct either lol. It has been like this since last night.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
09/20/2012 07:56 AMPosted by Catdad
Glitch you say?

Sounds like someone needs to defrag that matrix.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
CRZ?
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Druid
This is being caused by CRZ. As you move through zones and change realms it is changing the time to match that realm's time. I have seen this happen lots, but I dont know if its "working as intended" or not.
Reply Quote
09/20/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Mooruhappy
This is being caused by CRZ. As you move through zones and change realms it is changing the time to match that realm's time. I have seen this happen lots, but I dont know if its "working as intended" or not.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Pacific time is supposed to be 4:54pm right now but its saying 6:54.. showing up that way on my gf's also.. so.. wth?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
In what zone are you experiencing this time difference? There are several zones in KJ that are cross realm zones causing it to be different....
Reply Quote
37 Dwarf Shaman
Is there anyway to fix it so its local time only? CRZ changing the time is annoying as eff
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like CRZ
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]