Must Q daily now...every day:(

90 Tauren Warrior
09/20/2012 04:44 PMPosted by Robokapp
One of the major flaws wow has had since cataclysm is "what do you do in-game if it's not raid night". when the answer became nothing, players became 'raid-loggers'

I see no problem with being a Raid Logger. I'm a raid logger when I have my preferred schedule.

Not exactly. I also like to log in to fish. I like fishing.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I may be mistaken, but through 4.3(possibly longer), one could q for randoms 7x in one day to reach the weekly cap on JPs and Valor in the respective difficulties. Now we have gone back to having to q once a day, every day again.....that makes my wife and I sad pandas.

I can't play every day always, and I'm sure I'm not alone on that situation. Any ideas as to why we have reverted back to the old system of forcing daily Qs????
My apologies if I missed a blue in the past or a thread about it, in all honesty I didn't even try to look before I made this.
Wait for MoP to drop. They probably dont' everyone to cap JPs prior to MoP if they aren't already. There are no VPs atm. They probably want players to do MoP content for VPs.

Maybe blizzard decided that to farm JPs in 1 day they want you to be max level? Anyway, it really doesn't affect it all that much. You can still farm as many JPs as you want, you just don't get the bonus 140 for completing it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
09/21/2012 08:44 AMPosted by Kerrangg
One of the major flaws wow has had since cataclysm is "what do you do in-game if it's not raid night". when the answer became nothing, players became 'raid-loggers'

I see no problem with being a Raid Logger. I'm a raid logger when I have my preferred schedule.

you not seeing the problem doesn't mean it's not there.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
09/21/2012 08:44 AMPosted by Kerrangg

The problem with being a raid logger is that, in general, those are people who want to do more than raid, but can't. If that situation happens again, there won't be raid loggers. There will be (more) lost subs. There probably would have been more lost subs, except that 1m signed up for the Annual Pass.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]