Emerald Nightmare (LH)

90 Worgen Death Knight
I guess I might as well start asking over here as well. I have had nothing but positive experiences playing with people from your realm, on both Alliance and Horde. However, it seems to me that Emerald Dream players are out of control with ganking, griefing, and just plain being awful. To go into Elwynn, is to enter a chat filled with ED spam, quite a bit of it insulting players from the realms they're now linked to. Trying to quest on my lowbie hunter alt was such a nightmare that I gave up after getting ganked repeatedly by ED players. Our economy is hurting now that resources are hard to get with so many players competing for them.

On a personal note, I rerolled on Maelstrom after having been on ED and finally getting fed up with their behavior. Now, I'm being forced to deal with the people I rerolled to get away from.

Is anyone here having issues with the ED population?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Not really. Me and my group, and the folks from the Dusk Watch on Twisting Nether just beat the living crap outta them.

They're just annoying.

And as far as the Alliance part of ED, I never really paid attention to them. General Chat is still something I don't pay attention too. Unless its funny.
Edited by Thgix on 9/21/2012 7:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I've seen them around, they seem to keep areas a live.
I haven't been bothered by them (Horde side)
but haven't logged on my alliance toon since the patch.

Just know ganking is part of being in a PVP server, I've been ganking a lot lately due to
all the people outside of Org/SW lately.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
09/21/2012 01:26 AMPosted by Satsuriku
Is anyone here having issues with the ED population?

Meh, they have gone KOS for a lot of people I know.

Other than that not too much interaction with them.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
I'm glad. People complain that the server is dead. And then when there is actual world pvp going on, people cry. Make up your minds! It's a PVPserver. If you don't want to get ganked or camped, move to a normal server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/21/2012 01:26 AMPosted by Satsuriku
To go into Elwynn, is to enter a chat filled with ED spam, quite a bit of it insulting players from the realms they're now linked to.

Maybe it is just my age showing here, but when I first read this I thought you were making reference to Erectile Dysfunction. I thought it was possibly some type of reference to the Moon Guard server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]