From out of the Mists..<Nightfall> Returns

90 Gnome Warlock
Founded: 7/25/06
<Nightfall> a level 25 guild, is looking for PvPers, Raiders witty conversationalists, who want to get to 90 fast and have a great time getting there! We look forward to meeting up with many old friends.
Reply Quote
An ancient and noble guild! Good luck to you my friends!
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
What a name I haven't seen in forever!

Best of luck to you, Nightfall!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Sooo, you guys just been sittin' out in the woods or something?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
09/24/2012 11:14 AMPosted by Sarahgadi
Sooo, you guys just been sittin' out in the woods or something?

and waiting for nightfall to come.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
The solitary orc bathes in the shallow waters watching the shoreline. Silently a grey fin breaks the surface not far behind the unsuspecting orc. A large dark shape can be seen just beneath surface. The orcs friends on shore try to warn him the something is coming, out of the mists.........
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
a strange gurgling is heard. The darker area, a mere shadow on the mist, moves steadily toward him.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
My first thought was 'How nice to see you!'. But then I was put off by the strange shape of your face. You were always such a pretty girl. What in the world happened??? I do hope it's a new headpiece, and not that Nefarious has been "experimenting" again. (Those experiments usually have such disconcerting side effects. R.I.P. Nhax. )
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]