<On Cooldown> 28/28 Heroic Cata LF Tank

90 Pandaren Shaman
<On Cooldown> May be looking for a solid tank and healer for our main progression team in mists. As well as players to run in a second team and with our alts for future replacements for our raid teams. We are a new guild formed shortly after the release of patch 4.3 in dragon soul and were the 2nd guild on the server to kill heroic deathwing, 1st guild on ally. We are looking to swap some players in for our core team in mists if qualified. Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednessday 7:30 to 11:30 and Thursday 9:30 to 12:30, as well as alt runs on the weekends. We operate on a loot council based on 1) what will best benefit the raid team for progression, 2) best upgrade, 3) performance, attitude, and attendance. If you do not feel like you can handle this loot system, our guild is not for you. We offer a relaxed, yet focused raiding enviornment where you will get to compete for server first kills. We kill bosses, its what we do.

This guild would be a good fit for you if:
1. You see loot as a means not an end.
2. Care more about killing a boss than getting an upgrade.
3. Can consistently show up to all of our raids on time and not afk several times.
4. Can handle freindly competition between guildmates. It pushes you to be better.
5. Can maintain a good attitude while progressing on fights without raging. This is a video game, frustrations will happen, but there is no place for rage.
6. Constantly strive to min/max your class/role while following necessary fight mechanics.
7. Can effectively take constructive criticism and learn from it, and execute what you have learned.
8. Can own up when you make a mistake without trying to pass blame. Our raiders own up to their mistakes, fix it, and we move on.
9. Are a male.
10. Know your class and are able to play your off-spec or an alt equally as effective. We recruit good players, not good class/role players.

Our guild is excited for mists and looking forward to acheiving server first kills. if interested in joining please speak with Xanaxer or Dalloden in game for more information.
Reply Quote
55 Goblin Death Knight
Server First kills with post 5.0 kills of Heroic Cho'gall, Sinestra, and Ragnaros? Good luck with that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
CAN I JOIN
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'll join I'll join I'll joi- oh wait I have boobies. Guild not a good fit. :( Sorry Xan.
Edited by Kiyoine on 9/21/2012 4:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
09/21/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Krazz
Server First kills with post 5.0 kills of Heroic Cho'gall, Sinestra, and Ragnaros? Good luck with that.

Ty random Emergence level 55 alt. I wish you luck as well.

Had we even been a guild back when heroic Cho'gall, Sinestra, Rag were current content, maybe we'd have killed them then. Had we even attempted them before this past week, but hey, we weren't and we hadn't so who knows? We were too busying getting all our our 3rd and 4th alts Heroic DW.

09/21/2012 04:30 PMPosted by Kiyoine
I'll join I'll join I'll joi- oh wait I have boobies. Guild not a good fit. :( Sorry Xan.

To be fair *Male Only only applies to random females that we do not know or are friends with, not because females can't be equally good at this game, just in our experience, several of the females that we have had in the guild have been utterly insane and caused a lot of drama, at a much higher rate than the males we have had in the game. Though there have been many of those as well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
can I tank for you
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
Im like 93 percent sure that level 55 isnt us haha. Make that 100 percent. Since my little buddy can tell me :O
Edited by Igato on 9/21/2012 8:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i lvled my 2nd profession can i join now ?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
So funny to see that On Cooldown can't even get the Trolls on this server correct.
Edited by Mercone on 9/22/2012 12:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Had we even been a guild back when heroic Cho'gall, Sinestra, Rag were current content, maybe we'd have killed them then. Had we even attempted them before this past week, but hey, we weren't and we hadn't so who knows? We were too busying getting all our our 3rd and 4th alts Heroic DW.

Its 35% buff? stop trying to act like your pro or something 3rd and 4th alts? good job my alt was 7/8H before any of you were 7/8H. Im just saying its cute you think this raid is hard
Edited by Gellea on 9/22/2012 12:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
09/22/2012 12:06 PMPosted by Mercone
So funny to see that On Cooldown can't even get the Trolls on this server correct.

Wait for it

Its 35% buff? stop trying to act like your pro or something 3rd and 4th alts? good job my alt was 7/8H before any of you were 7/8H. Im just saying its cute you think this raid is hard

Bam..Ty random emergence troll. To be fair I hear he has issues with big words.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
All I'm saying is the level 55 isnt us. Apparently we are willing to troll you on our mains ;)

I do know who it is though!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/22/2012 03:02 PMPosted by Xanaxer
Bam..Ty random emergence troll. To be fair I hear he has issues with big words.

Wait who here killed herioc deathwing first on this server? oh that was me?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Yo it's ya boi lil dex aka Dex D Swagga aka Notorious D.E.X comin' at ya. I'm here to say ya'll ain't got nothin' on Get Carried (soon to be Get Carriedizzle). We probs gon' git server first kills 15 weeks before the next guild like we dids in Dragon Soul.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm the best around, no one's gonna ever bring me down!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Can I tank for you on my other warrior?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]