Looking for friendly raiding guild.

Hello! Myself and my girl are looking for a friendly, small, tight knit, casual raiding guild that

raids on Friday and Saturday from 9:30 server to whenever (just not too terribly late). I have

an 85 resto/guardian druid, 85 prot/arms warrior, and an 85 disc/shadow priest. She has an

85 warlock, elemental shaman, and boomkin. I have raided since MC in classic and she has

raided since kara in BC, so we both know what it takes and are competent. We just want to

find a guild where we belong to make friends instead of joining a zerg guild where we will

fade into the ocean of members. Please reply to this post or hit me up in game on Goombz.

Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hey there Goombz! A Touch of Destiny is very much what you described. My husband and I started it with 2 friends of ours when we all transferred from a different server. We currently have a Sunday night and a Wednesday night team, but are working on a 3rd team which will be on Friday and/or Saturday. (Our Wednesday team isn't full yet because it only has some alts of the first team).

I added you to my friends list, I'll keep an eye out for you in game. You can respond to this again, or add my battle tag r3sotstorm#1797

Hope to hear from you soon! Take care.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]