Malevolence members, I have a request.

70 Undead Warlock
Can you reform for MoP so I can pose nude in front of one of your world boss kills? It just has to happen.

I mean c'mon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Can you reform for MoP so I can pose nude in front of one of your world boss kills? It just has to happen. I mean c'mon.

1/10
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock
09/17/2012 05:12 PMPosted by Icybane
Can you reform for MoP so I can pose nude in front of one of your world boss kills? It just has to happen. I mean c'mon.

1/10

Not really a troll. Just a call back to something that happened years ago. Really should have been a 0/10, but thanks!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
hi
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock
09/17/2012 08:25 PMPosted by Êleganza
hi

THERE HE IS! What's up Eleganza!?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
not much man, whats up with you? tired of that sissy star wars game, ready for some real manly WoW action?
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock
09/18/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Êleganza
not much man, whats up with you? tired of that sissy star wars game, ready for some real manly WoW action?

Warhammer sucked.
Rift was meh.
SWToR sucked.
Guild Wars 2 sucked.

Took me some time, but I realized if I'm going to play an MMO, I might as well play the best one out there. Can't beat the mechanics in WoW. So screw it -- I'm back. At least for whatever time I feel like playing an MMO.

Trying to relearn the game before MoP. Though, I've found it's less relearning and more just learning a new game.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
i dig. i havent really played since april of last year, had a short stint in federal prison. upon coming back, i have found that CW moved to another server. upon transferring to said server, D3 came out and everyone stopped playing. now everyone has either moved back to KT or gone elsewhere. so now im kinda stuck on Arthas with one friend who transferred with me.

so i not only missed over a year of raiding, now the game is fundamentally different. while the game is still awesome, i have not yet had the chance to raid with the changes. all i do is BG now.

im actually in a brand new spot, for me, different than ive ever experienced before, in that i dont have a good solid guild to call home.

i kind of want to come back to KT, but to what? i pretty much have to raid, otherwise, whats the point?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I hated the drama that ensued every time we had to fight for the world dragons. I don't think malevolence will come back to this server, I know they moved somewhere else a long time ago. There's a lot of new guild here, you can't say anything in trade chat without those awesome player say "who are you scrub". So I hide in my cave.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
09/19/2012 08:43 AMPosted by Berserklover
I hated the drama that ensued every time we had to fight for the world dragons. I don't think malevolence will come back to this server, I know they moved somewhere else a long time ago. There's a lot of new guild here, you can't say anything in trade chat without those awesome player say "who are you scrub". So I hide in my cave.

!@#$ em, we are the remnants of a better day, when the game was personal, a hobby and a favorite, loved, activity. when people ask who i am, like that, i tell them, i'm the player who was better than them 5 years ago and i have only gotten better.
Edited by Êleganza on 9/19/2012 8:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock

!@#$ em, we are the remnants of a better day, when the game was personal, a hobby and a favorite, loved, activity. when people ask who i am, like that, i tell them, i'm the player who was better than them 5 years ago and i have only gotten better.

!@#$ yes.

We were a community back then. That was as much a part of the game as the actual game play, if not more. Everyone knew everyone (pretty much). We had nemesis', we had duos, we had them and we had us. Pew pew. The trolls and the pros -- loved em all.

I know nothing is going on here anymore, but I'm going to play the server regardless. RL friends want me on Bloodhoof. Screw em. Transfer here or no! KT or bust. KT. I'm likely just living in the past, but I don't care. Too many good memories on this server.
Edited by Partyrock on 9/19/2012 8:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock
09/19/2012 08:43 AMPosted by Berserklover

BTW, what's up man!

Yeah, mal broke up. I know a bunch went and reformed on Bloodscalp. I transferred over there and played with them for my BC stint. Just kind of fizzled though.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Have only ever played on KT, almost six years now. It really is "home".
Reply Quote
93 Goblin Shaman
Well some of us are still around who remember the "good old days".

Does anyone still do naked WSG? That was always a riot. I remember the odd dance party starting up in the Org in that blank place between the bank and AH. I still try to start them once in awhile - I will not be repressed!

But I agree with the sentiment about the time when we used to feel like more of a community.
Cross server pvp killed that. Now we have cross server pve . . . and the last benefit of being on a low pop server has just died.

That being said however, I do still see random acts of awesomeness (even between factions!) performed on our server. I've played on 10 different servers with multiple accounts and not seen that as consistently as on KT. I like to think that is part of our "culture" that has survived.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock
I'm with ya Fangoria! +1

Kantee hahaha yeah naked WSG -- forgot about that. Pretty demoralizing to be pk'd by someone wearing just a raggy thong.

But I agree with the sentiment about the time when we used to feel like more of a community.
Cross server pvp killed that.

Absolutely. I mean, it sucked having to stand in queue waiting for the next BG to grind more honor points, but the trade off was worth it. When xserver pvp came out, it all ended. That was the day the music died. :( The soul was lost. Was just a pvp match.

That being said however, I do still see random acts of awesomeness (even between factions!) performed on our server. I've played on 10 different servers with multiple accounts and not seen that as consistently as on KT. I like to think that is part of our "culture" that has survived.

You rule. I'm glad to see that the sentiment still survives on some level here. I'm sad I haven't kept in touch with all the people I met here.

meh...

We need a naked dance party.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Partyrock! whats up brotha....Last time Mal was together, we pushed really hard into the first tier of cata on bloodscalp and fizzled out again. We had a good portion of our 10 man original Mal members (sychosis, Zane, D, project, etc etc) the game just isnt the same anymore =)

Me and Mundain if you remember him are putting together a pretty semi casual 10 man on KT ally side for MOP. Zev is still around, Amberr is still around, BL as you can see ^ is still around.....were few and far between but most of us keep in contact one way or another

Hit me up on KT if you have time, hope everything has been going well bud, take care!
Edited by Chimeradon on 9/24/2012 8:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
gettin all nostalgia up in hurr
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I will reform Mal if i can find out who has control of the guild, i would like to start raiding again on monday and tuesday nights so hit me up in game or on here if any are intrested
Reply Quote
Partyrock...jesus dude. Plaque here, ring any bells?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Community was certainly the mystique of the game. I sometimes wonder why I still play.

xrealm bgs really were the beginning of the end of what was good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]