nvm

85 Blood Elf Priest
nvm ty :)
Edited by Avetra on 9/15/2012 12:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Hola Avetra!

H Y D R A is an 8/8H horde guild (Lvl 25) on Dath'Remar, were looking for a spriest to join our Red team for MoP, this is a core spot, raid times are 8-11pm st Fri/Sat.

If your interested in us please see my guild recuit on the forum, visit our guild site at //hydradr.guildlaunch.com or contact myself or one of the officers ingame.

We would love to talk to you :)
Cheers
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Centurion Knights on Frostmourne Alliance is recruiting DPS for MOP 25m Heroic Progression raiding. Our guild is led and run by mature members and officers, and the guild was formed in 2007. We pride ourselves on reliability and stability, letting our players enjoy the game in a fun laid back environment. I see you have raided on a diverse range of classes and specs, and someone who understands more then their own class is always an asset. We are always open to our members switching classes and specs before a new tier, and currently we have core raid spots open for Shadow Priests. We raid Wed/Thur/Sun 8:30 - 11:30 10GMT AEST.

Our raids are run following our Golden Rule of “making sure a raider’s time is never wasted”, which ensures a professional culture exists while raiding. Please add my BattleTag Argantis#1524 if you wish to speak further, apply at our website - http://centurionknights.guildomatic.com/ or reply here if you need any further information.

Cheers
Aramae
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]