What u missed on theramores fall

90 Tauren Paladin
well it didnt go well at all but it was so much fun it was worth it everone should come back next time

For The Horde!!!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
went well enough, horde didn't dominate, but neither did allies. was a great tug of war battle.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Tonight was easily the most epic battle I've seen on WoW. I'll be back every time something like this gets set up.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Personally I thoroughly enjoyed getting my "Make Love, Not Warcraft" achievement off of Rammbone's cold and very dead body <3
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I enjoyed pretty much the whole thing (aside from a short period where our raid forgot they were in a group and ran wild). we enjoyed getting the 250 + HKs,, and providing the dead bodies .

Just wait till i get my regular comp back, and not as laggy as a fat kid in track. then ill be back to mediocre in no time.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I really wish i could have made it on for this, every time i hear of an event like this i'll try to be on!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/14/2012 08:16 PMPosted by Rammbone
Just wait till i get my regular comp back, and not as laggy as a fat kid in track. then ill be back to mediocre in no time.

So instead of standing in one spot and getting abused you will be jumping around like an idiot and still getting abused. What is the difference?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
You should have come.Then again, I'm sure that would have cut into your "being a Richard-Cranium to other players" time.

Edit, i also find it hilarious, that even tho i admitted to being nothing special player wise. " back to being mediocre" you still felt the need to make that weak jab.
Edited by Rammbone on 9/18/2012 4:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]