Monthly Server Wide PVP Events

90 Tauren Druid
testing the water to see how many ppl would be interested in setting aside one day a month where we do what we did tonight. Not exactly, bc obviously Tuesday theramore will be changed for ever.

some of the suggestions have been listed in previous threads, but, new thread, so lets start fresh with ideas.

what days of the month/ and what day of the week would be best. Sundays are the best IMO.

i really think its best to keep anything other than player vrs player out of these. maybe once in a while use a gimmick, according to a holiday, or in game event. but most just be a battle.

and lastly, should we think of a name for it? would "bladefist fight club" be too cheesy?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Who's going to quest while flagged. (not including the zones and quest that are pvp areas)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm more than likely going to quest while flagged.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I'd be down for a schedule like that, later in the evening preferably...and how about something along the lines of Test of Valor or Show of Force for a name (brain dead right now, can't think of anything better) Side note, i probably wont quest flag, because i'll be looking to level as quickly as possible, and fighting takes time ; )

Could we feature a rotation of locales as well?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I was planning on doing a diff place each time ( at least until we run out of ideas)

Probly get 1 or 2 more in before mists hits, while we are all waiting. Also help get ppl in the pvp mood for MOP

Some of the spots I've seen while scouting lately that stood out the most, was the center of AQ (since its open to fly in now). i can't remember the name, but near ZG i think,there is an old ancient maze looking city, with a huge alter in the middle, the arenas , gerubushi, nagrand, ect.
one of the flattened mountains near "where deathwing fell" . a big enough one would be pretty interesting, but the rezing would be a problem.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I would like to do another before the MOP release. Who's with me? we can do it sunday or monday...... or...... both
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]