Damage is too high in PVP

90 Blood Elf Rogue
It is pretty much unplayable given the amount of CC has also been increased.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Agreed pvp is not so good right now.
Reply Quote
Supposedly our health will outscale the damage increase in the next expansion.

That being said, control is unbelievable right now, and certain classes have sickening survival cooldowns so things will be just as bad in Mists, just for different reasons.
Reply Quote
86 Human Mage
I'm having an awesome time...On my mage. 2 shotting people with frostbomb shatters.

Why don't I ever die in seconds like everyone else seems to unless there's 4-5 people on me? Mage? Too bad it's my only 85 I can enjoy right now...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

That being said, control is unbelievable right now, and certain classes have sickening survival cooldowns so things will be just as bad in Mists, just for different reasons.

That was just a lie from those of us that have been in beta there are still many classes that can kill you just as fast at 90 with 370k as they did at 85 with 140k. In most cases many get more powerful getting to 90 getting their 90 talents and 87 ability.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

That was just a lie from those of us that have been in beta there are still many classes that can kill you just as fast at 90 with 370k as they did at 85 with 140k. In most cases many get more powerful getting to 90 getting their 90 talents and 87 ability.

This is so true, it's funny to watch people say it's fixed at 90 when it's not, go play on beta its as bad maybe even worse then 85.
Reply Quote
9 Blood Elf Hunter
"Cata will fix it" Remember that? lol PvP in this game is !@#$, and will always be %^-*.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Being melee in pvp right now is laughable. Pandas better fix it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I have two shield walls and a 10 second full heal. I find them on cooldown a lot.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
The amount of damage in pvp

IS too Damned HIGH!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
ol PvP in this game is !@#$, and will always be %^-*.

Vanilla world raids and TBC were great. After that it has been pretty meh.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I'm having a blast in PvP - I'd never PvP'd before this week and constantly find myself in at least the top 3 damage done in BGs. And I'm nearly in full cata gear. Personally I think locks are a little overpowered at the moment (though not so much as mages). I took on a warrior and rogue at the same time yesterday and survived... granted they probably were not very well-geared, but it was still a lot of fun.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
09/16/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Taelon
ol PvP in this game is !@#$, and will always be %^-*.

TBC was great if you were one of the chosen classes/specs....otherwise it sucked pretty bad as well

Vanilla PVP was even more unbalanced, it was fun just because of how random and chaotic it could be.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/17/2012 08:32 AMPosted by Lochnar

TBC was great if you were one of the chosen classes/specs....otherwise it sucked pretty bad as well

Vanilla PVP was even more unbalanced, it was fun just because of how random and chaotic it could be.

And AV's that went on for days were fun too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]