<Coalition> Late night 10 man lf a few

90 Dwarf Hunter
<Coalition> is a newly formed guild comprising former Vodka raiders, along with other raiders ranking 95th percentile in heroic Ds. We are starting out with a strong 10 man team, eventually moving into 25 mans.

Raid times: tuesday-thursday, 10pm-1am EST

Server: Greymane Faction: Alliance

Class Needs:

Paladin(Holy)-High
Warlock, Shadow priest,
resto druid, holy priest, or mistweaver monk

Server firsts are our top priority, and we are aiming for top 25 us. I am the recruitment officer, I was prieviously the recruitment officer of Imperative in wotlk, we scored the us #55 heroic lk 25 man kill. Our current roster is as follows:

Blood dk/Prot warrior tanks, I will be on my protection warrior

resto shaman

Fury warrior/mage/boomkin/hunter

We need the following classes to round out our group, if you are interested, add Krisys#1810 and we can talk.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Just curious, who are these former <Vodka> raiders and top 95 Heroic DS players you are referring to? A quick look at your roster shows that not a single member has completed Heroic DS, and the only one to go 6/8 Heroic is Slimyslice, and he did that right here on Greymane.

Not trying to be a jerk, but if someone apped to your guild claiming to be from Vodka and a top 95% player, you would perform the due diligence and check on their claim. That's all this is.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
im laughing
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Apparentlyyyyyy they have only established this guild on Greymane on Alts and such and are waiting to transfer their mains over on Day 2 of MoP so they can still get server 1st class Achieves...... or so the "rumor" is.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Ketka and wranche were both vodka raiders, I raided with Tyranny in bc, and helped found Imperative in wotlk, us 55th. LOL at these afflicted members, nice 181 us ranking guys
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I'll let brunnor have fun with you
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
09/17/2012 03:47 AMPosted by Munneyshot
Ketka and wranche were both vodka raiders, I raided with Tyranny in bc, and helped found Imperative in wotlk, us 55th. LOL at these afflicted members, nice 181 us ranking guys

Thank you =)

Never heard of any of those people. Must of not been very memorable I suppose, BUT WHO KNOW.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
phoenix > exousia > crimson > select > dreadnaught > TA > vodka

hi arriuss
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

hi arriuss

Could not agree more! Long time no see dad. How was the wedding?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

hi arriuss

Could not agree more! Long time no see dad. How was the wedding?

Psh, quit acting like vodka people remember you! Tets doesn't count!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thank you =)

Never heard of any of those people. Must of not been very memorable I suppose, BUT WHO KNOW.
idk guys, i did a ds 25m pug with their GM Ketka tanking. i must say all those back hits, bad blood control, amalg making him go kaboom and such (can't recall other fights but i did world of logs the run) make 'em look tough competition for t14 progression
Edited by Endule on 9/19/2012 9:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh you mean that raid that I didn't want to go to? That boring raid called DS. Please move along.
Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
bump~~~~~~~~~!@
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
There's something about this thread... I can't quite put my finger on it...

Oh well, I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
why's their gm have a winterborne tag?

http://i.imgur.com/5eePg.gif
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Damn you're server first is looking good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]