Woohoo, Friday! 14 September 2012

MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
It's pretty funny to notice I want time to hurry up and get Friday here each week ... but then it gets here and I freak because somehow we're already halfway into September. O_O Well, duh! What did I think would happen if I sped up time?

I am SORE!

I have a goal for mid-December to try to do at least one measly military pushup. I needed to know where I was at now. Last time I tried, I managed 5 modified pushups and, man was that 5th hard. Last night I did 10, then 6, then 5, and then did more "wall pushups" using a counter that's about desk height. My arms and shoulders have sent me Cease and Desist Orders. (Oh, and I really don't recommend doing lots of lunges and then climbing stairs. Haha, noodle legs!)

I hope to get into WOW for a few hours sometime this weekend. When is yet to be seen. At a minimum, Sablehorns needs an hour or two (or more) of mining just to get those last few torturous points of JC to get to the next "easy" item.

Greetings and Salutations (and huggles to all) Sentinels!

/tar Bite
/HUUG

At least you didn't BLUUG me. ^_~
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'm a huge derp because I posted my Friday post on the Thursday thread without even realizing it's Friday. Way to go me.

Well, I guess I can update stuff anyways and repost.

RL: So, as I mentioned on the Thursday thread, I'm looking for a job at present. Have a lead with a good company in San Fran and I'm hoping that turns out well. I met with the hiring manager on Tuesday and Wednesday, and I know like three people from my class that got hired there, so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.

IG: Did some serious number crunching, and thanks to the lack of a daily quest limit now, I'm looking at making 2k gold a day from doing like 120 daily quests. While this seems like an obscene amount, I've got a questing path plan formulated, and should be able to knock those down in a few hours with three characters. Between that, and a little bit of extra income that comes from doing those dailies, I should be able to come close to getting the gold that I need for the EPIC YAK that we can get come Pandaria. Pretty excited.

IC: Nothing to see here. Move along.
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
Good luck with the potential job! And yer a LOCAL!?! *flees*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Being silly and not paying attention I posted this on the Thursday thread. I fail.

What a lovely Friday. I had yesterday off and spent part of the morning with hubby and the mobile vet tormenting the cats. We had to wrangle them for their vaccinations and check ups. It is hard to drag 14 cats to the vet so we drag the vet to us. I have met some kind vets in my time but this woman is the BEST. She is laid back and does not mind getting scratched and bitten (well not to much that is) and the cats are in fear of her. hehe. Anyway I only got one bite through the whole round up and it went through the bottom of my thumb and pushed against the underside of my nail. And the top of the nail got a bruise from the down bite. Good thing I had a nice thick pair of welding gloves - need them for unloading the pottery kiln, and as it turns out catching cats!! So the cats were all pissed at me after the vet left and I was worried that they would attack me during the night but they were all happy campers this morning and hungry as usual.

Sore thumb and all I am at work where I have NOTHING to do all day. Ahhhhhh. And bonus, hubby is going out of town next week so I can play MoP as soon as it comes out and play all day without him grumbling about me spending all day on the computer. I think I may take an extra day off just so I can get in some quality playing time. ;-)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
I am seeing a lot of miss posting going on. It is Friday and people have their heads turned off.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Prodon, where were you about 4 hours ago when I needed this information? But yes there is something odd in the air today. No it is not what I had for dinner last night.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
09/14/2012 11:33 AMPosted by Sarahgadi
Prodon, where were you about 4 hours ago when I needed this information? But yes there is something odd in the air today. No it is not what I had for dinner last night.
It wasn't asleep, that is for damn sure. I went to bed at 4:30 this morning and woke up at 7:13. I am not a happy camper about that. Though, I am watching American Hoggers now. I may be crazy here.... but this looks fun as hell. I want to tackle me a mother !@#$ing 200lb hog.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
I posted merely to rebut the posting of the posters in the inappropriate thread due to the postings that they posted.

And yes it is Friday, I am so ready to go home already, I wonder if the italian boything wants go get tacos today?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
09/14/2012 11:47 AMPosted by Prodon
It wasn't asleep, that is for damn sure. I went to bed at 4:30 this morning and woke up at 7:13. I am not a happy camper about that. Though, I am watching American Hoggers now. I may be crazy here.... but this looks fun as hell. I want to tackle me a mother !@#$ing 200lb hog.

Hehe, my friend was making me translate what the old man was saying so he didn't have to read the subtitles in one episode :p
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
09/14/2012 11:51 AMPosted by Ikinai
I wonder if the italian boything wants go get tacos today?
I am going to say no. He wants some sort of pasta with a white sauce.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
09/14/2012 11:53 AMPosted by Prodon
I wonder if the italian boything wants go get tacos today?

Well, considering he was having salisbury steak with mac and cheese for breakfast, you may be right.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
If he is really Italian he wants CENSORED and some nice music, preferably opera.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
09/14/2012 11:57 AMPosted by Sarahgadi
If he is really Italian he wants CENSORED and some nice music, preferably opera.

We listen to Joy Division and watch Blade Runner :p
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
09/14/2012 11:55 AMPosted by Ikinai

Well, considering he was having salisbury steak with mac and cheese for breakfast, you may be right.
This guy.... is actually eating my favorite meal ever. Well, he is missing mashed potatoes.

09/14/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Ikinai

Go on....
Reply Quote
68 Human Warrior
Yes please tell us more Iki. 0.0

Prodon - didn't you used to stand outside the bank in Ironforge every morning and do your exercises? Of course you were not a blood elf then and I was not Beryl either. ;-)
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock

This guy.... is actually eating my favorite meal ever. Well, he is missing mashed potatoes.

Go on....

Hmmm, I think it had potatoes in it as well, I didn't really look at the container, I just noticed he was having salisbury steak and didn't offer to share. But then again I didn't buy him any chocolate banana coffee cake :p

Considering he's nearly 56, he is usually passed out by the end of Blade Runner , hehe
Reply Quote
68 Human Warrior
56? Well there is life after Blade Runner for those of us in that age bracket.

*flexes muscles*

*falls down in pain from flexed muscle spasm*

I ... need..... to ..... get.OW.... more ....ex...er...cise!!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Yes please tell us more Iki. 0.0

Prodon - didn't you used to stand outside the bank in Ironforge every morning and do your exercises? Of course you were not a blood elf then and I was not Beryl either. ;-)

......which exercises?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage

Go on....

Hmmm, I think it had potatoes in it as well, I didn't really look at the container, I just noticed he was having salisbury steak and didn't offer to share. But then again I didn't buy him any chocolate banana coffee cake :p

Considering he's nearly 56, he is usually passed out by the end of Blade Runner , hehe

56? Well there is life after Blade Runner for those of us in that age bracket.

*flexes muscles*

*falls down in pain from flexed muscle spasm*

I ... need..... to ..... get.OW.... more ....ex...er...cise!!

I see old people! -runs and hides-
Reply Quote
68 Human Warrior
09/14/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Prodon
......which exercises?

Basically just running and jumping in place. It would have been about 4 years ago (at least). And dancing.
Edited by Berylgadi on 9/14/2012 12:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]