2v2 Tournament! [CANCELED]

90 Blood Elf Paladin
That's the story guys, got the call from the other directors and since we did not have enough teams we have to cancel the tournament! I know, it's really sad, but it wasn't having much of a turn out and we'll try again at 90.

I just want to thank everyone for the support as well as Machina, TwitchTV and Razer.

Additionally, we still have all the items granted to us by our sponsors above and would like to still give the away: 4-60day cards, 4 mounts and 4 pets! So, on Saturday, we'll be having the livestream -- with adds -- and the give away for Sargerians only. ( Had to S some D to make it Sargeras only >.> )

Also, to end the mystery, Bajheera was going to cameo his character from his youtube videos "Bajquiqui" and him and my "Queen Taytay" were going to have a field day.

Thanks guys,

IOVE
Edited by Iöve on 9/19/2012 9:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I would like to throw in two [Formal White Shirt] to the winners of the tournament, these shirt's were handcrafted by myself.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I thought you made hats...?
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Priest
Hats, like men without them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pOq4hyoX9g&feature=related
Edited by Zerohealz on 9/14/2012 12:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I do make hats, but these Formal White Shirt's won't compromise player's gear unlike the hats.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I remember the last Sargeras arena tournament. The guild <This War is My Lady> held a server meet up at Nagrand Arena, Nagrand. A lot of people showed up including the Horde. Everyone flew around on their flying mounts, while a team would do arena. It was fun until Killervirus and his crew showed up ganking people.

I met the love of my life Effusive at the tournament, we still arena to this day.

I have screen shots from the tournament somewhere, need to dig them up.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
09/14/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Souki
I met the love of my life Effusive at the tournament, we still arena to this day.

When we use to arena Souki...now those were the good 'ol days.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I pla

I remember the last Sargeras arena tournament. The guild <This War is My Lady> held a server meet up at Nagrand Arena, Nagrand. A lot of people showed up including the Horde. Everyone flew around on their flying mounts, while a team would do arena. It was fun until Killervirus and his crew showed up ganking people.

I have screen shots from the tournament somewhere, need to dig them up.
I plan on doing 3v3 wargames and having a referee on each side, but ---dead. To avoid interruptions.
Edited by Iöve on 9/14/2012 1:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
can i join this 2v2 tourny? =O
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Count me in! My ussal partners though are taking a break until MoP comes out. So I need friends.
3v3 war games are also awesome.

P.S. troy titles went out so I have 2 things to say
1) Gratz on glad !!!!!
2) When you going to be a cutie blood elf?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
im actually going to be a cutie troll on my druid im RaFing up to 85 =/ turns out my 3s team didnt want to transfer

also thx for the grats =D
Edited by Trôy on 9/14/2012 2:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I'd be down I'd just need to add someone to battle tag for cross server :P

Over a month ago I had heard a lot of talk about blackrock horde making a comeback in MoP, but I wanted to be on tich alliance as a night elf for meld immunes. So I ended up going to Tich the day titles went out, but didn't go night elf like I had wanted to.

Then 2 days later all the Tich horde talk started so I factioned with some leftover gold I had. Figuring even if it doesn't work out I can always just xfer to a more popular horde hub if tich horde doesn't grow once s12 starts.

tl;dr it's fun being on a non-dominant faction for world PvP and having 15ping.

tl;dr on the tl;dr allow cross server plox I don't want to pay my WoW bill :P. That or if alliance is allowed I can play one of my alts I guess :(
Edited by Nahj on 9/14/2012 3:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I need to find 3 dark haired women that are both attractive AND single to stand on the sidelines and cheer me on for this tournament. Afterwards I will treat you all to ice cream :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
09/14/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Nahj
allow cross server plox

You left sargeras

You traitor

I just can't even look at you
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Tournament may be done by Love, but it is hosted by IW, while we are allowing alliance players(certain alliance only), the final call on which ones are allowed into an IW hosted event comes down to who I say can and cannot come.

as of right now Ayrmidon is fully welcomed to the next event and look forward to seeing him there. As well as a few others, right now, there only a few people of Duelist Gaming i may even consider allowing to show up to one of our events. Those that are allowed to compete with us, will be ones we trust to represent themselves and their guilds respectfully, and not to cause issues while the tournament goes on.

This is one of those situations where it doesn't pay to be a troll.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
09/14/2012 03:22 PMPosted by Venombrew
This is one of those situations where it doesn't pay to be a troll.

I apologize for coming across as arrogant, I meant it in a playful matter.

I've only been on sarg since the start of s9, but If I had a interest in wanting to play due to the arena season not starting for awhile. Is there a possibility that cross server people through CRZ can be aloud to play?

That, or I could use one of my Sargeras alts as I mentioned in the previous post, which are all in <Duelist Gaming> :(

09/14/2012 03:21 PMPosted by Restokinz
You traitor

Sorry, couldn't resist the 15ping. West coast best coast :P, but hey at least i'm on the same faction now if that counts.
Edited by Nahj on 9/14/2012 3:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
that wasn't directed towards you Nahj, but Love will have to present a list of alliance names that want to participate so i can go over it and check which ones will be allowed.

as for xrealm, not sure how to fully set that up, so if you do have an alliance toon or horde toon on sargeras you would wish to compete with that will be fine. unless Love can set something up, i recommend being sargeras ready for any reason the x-realm doesn't pan out well.

but im not gonna allow just any alliance in to what is typically an IW and Horde event. twitch tv gave us a lot of prizes to give out for live stream competition and we want to make sure the events go very well, so there will be screening.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
09/14/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Nahj
Sorry, couldn't resist the 15ping. West coast best coast :P, but hey at least i'm on the same faction now if that counts.

It can count I guess. Its just not the same. <3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
09/14/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Venombrew
as for xrealm, not sure how to fully set that up, so if you do have an alliance toon or horde toon on sargeras you would wish to compete with that will be fine. unless Love can set something up, i recommend being sargeras ready for any reason the x-realm doesn't pan out well.

Crossrealm is fairly easy now, especially if you are going to format it in 3v3 wargames and killing off the spectators. Seeing as the whoever the group leader is decides the server that everyone in the group is on via cross realm zones in 5.0+.

Organization wise, I think it'd be even easier with me on my main depending on how many alliance teams are allowed. Seeing as spectators would have to swap between alliance and horde to be the third member of the group and being in range to challenge each other for wargames.

I could be entirely wrong on if that's how you are planning on organizing it, but I'll be sure to have my alliance toons ready to go as well if you'd have me there.
It can count I guess. Its just not the same. <3

You can have my battle tag if it'd help the pain :)
Edited by Nahj on 9/14/2012 3:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Note the 3v3 style is just there so I can stream the games while you 2v2
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]