DS10 Raid LF more!

90 Human Paladin
Hello Argent Dawn!

So school recently started and a few members of our raid who were younger then we thought are no longer able to raid with us due to school so we are in need of a few replacements, at least until MoP. Raid begins 1am Server Time on Monday morning. We are 2/8 Heroic with a goal of making it at least 4/8 this coming raid!

We are in need of:

1-Healer
2-Ranged DPS

Many members of our group have geared alts that can fill roles as well so if you are interested in joining but for a different role please feel free to ask! Reply here, in-game mail or whisper me in-game!
Edited by Honadan on 9/15/2012 8:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
ya didnt mention your days n times lol
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
or raid progression
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thank you for catching that for me! I was at work while I wrote it and got busy half way through hahaha. Post edited to include proper information.
Edited by Honadan on 9/15/2012 8:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Successful run tonight folks! Thank you all who were able to jump in last minute. Grats on those that got their achieve and the loots!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]